PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 163

Custom Search

bebe.radescu
08-21-2012, 06:10 AM
I have a bizhub 163. When i want to make a copy it starts warming up, it wants to pick up paper, i hear the clutch working but it doesnt pick up the paper and it goes into error paper jam. But no jammed paper, it doesn't pick up the paper.

Any ideas?

Darren King
08-21-2012, 07:47 PM
If this machine is the same as a BH180 there is a spring clutch on the feed shaft that breaks. You have to get at it from underneath. Prop the machine up on the back right corner to give yourself room to work on it. The spring clutch is inside a plastic housing. It definitely isn't the easiest to get at, but, not impossible.
Hope this helps.
Darren

EarthKmTech
08-21-2012, 08:59 PM
if your talking about the tray 1 clutch I've always accessed it from the rear. I think a fair amount of disassembly was required, but it wasn't particularly difficult.

This underneath method sounds interesting.

bebe.radescu
08-22-2012, 06:08 AM
If this machine is the same as a BH180 there is a spring clutch on the feed shaft that breaks. You have to get at it from underneath. Prop the machine up on the back right corner to give yourself room to work on it. The spring clutch is inside a plastic housing. It definitely isn't the easiest to get at, but, not impossible.
Hope this helps.
Darren

I found the spring dutch inside the plastic housing, it was loosened and it didn`t work as it should. I put the spring back in, and the copier worked ok, no errors.

Thank you!

Custom Search