PDA

View Full Version : kmbh c452: Trouble Code C2251 then C2204

Custom Search

kizi57
08-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi All
I'm experiencing problem with my bizhub c452, it first started to show trouble code c2251 and now showing trouble code c2204.
My technician came and knew the problem was from Cyan Toner, the toner which i insert it was melt (balls balls) and not in fine powder form.
What should we do in order to sort out this problem?

Rgds

Barry
KMBH C452 End User
East Africa, Tanzania

blackcat4866
08-25-2012, 04:21 PM
There are three common causes for toner to fuse inside the machine.

1) Storage: What temperature is the area that the new cartridges are stored?
2) The fan filters may be blocked, or fans not running.
3) Environmental: What is the ambient temperature in the room the machine is located? I don't have the machine specs in front of me, but I'm guessing 50F to 80F is the desired room temperature.

=^..^=

kizi57
08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
There are three common causes for toner to fuse inside the machine.

1) Storage: What temperature is the area that the new cartridges are stored?
2) The fan filters may be blocked, or fans not running.
3) Environmental: What is the ambient temperature in the room the machine is located? I don't have the machine specs in front of me, but I'm guessing 50F to 80F is the desired room temperature.

=^..^=

The temperature is aroud 24C to 30C.

The main problem is how to resolve the error codes above mentioned, there is also a bad noise from waste toner motor.

JustManuals
08-25-2012, 06:48 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
08-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Install all new toners and all new drum units. Be sure to vac out the toner add system first as well. I think the drum unit's are about $500 each x 4 should be a couple of grand, and since you are spending that much talk them into either throwing in new toners or giving you a really good deal on new ones.
GL.

In the future, give the toner bottles a shake (just like it says to do on the sticker) and listen to see if it sounds like rocks in there. If it does, DO NOT install it.

blackcat4866
08-25-2012, 07:39 PM
30C sounds a lot like 86F, definitely at the high end of your environmental window.

And according to the Weather Underground it is 85F in Dar Es Salaam right now:
Weather Forecast - Tanzania, TN - Local & Long Range | Weather Underground (http://www.wunderground.com/global/TN.html)

=^..^=

kizi57
08-26-2012, 04:08 AM
30C sounds a lot like 86F, definitely at the high end of your environmental window.

And according to the Weather Underground it is 85F in Dar Es Salaam right now:
Weather Forecast - Tanzania, TN - Local & Long Range | Weather Underground (http://www.wunderground.com/global/TN.html)

=^..^=

so what is your solution for my post

blackcat4866
08-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Fix the machine environment first: 10C to 27C.
Then follow RRogers suggestions. There's no sense fixing the consequences without fixing the cause.

=^..^=

Mr Spock
08-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Environmental specs from the book
temp 10 to 30° C / 50 to 86° F (with a fluctuation of 10° C / 18° F or less per hour)
humidity 15 to 85% (Relative humidity with a fluctuation of 10%/h)
and should be less then 1 degree out of level.

Also use oem toner and image units.

c2204 is waste toner motor lockup try changing the waste toner box. If that does not work then the wast toner augers will need a tech to either clean them out or replace them.

Custom Search