PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BizHub PRO C6500 magenta dots

Custom Search

drodas78
08-28-2012, 02:43 AM
Hi.

In the attached image you can see pointed with the small yellow arrows the litle magenta dots I'm getting while printing this 12x18 poster. The big yellow arrow shows the feeding direction. Would you tell me what to check on the machine? It seems to me like magenta drum problem but I want some advice before opening the machine.

Thank you!

JustManuals
08-28-2012, 06:52 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ni311
08-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Because the dots pattern repeat itself most likely it is the magenta drum. Prepare a new drum but check the old one to see exactly what it is causing this: if you have small holes in the drum, you can throw it away but if it is something on a drum you can try to clean it with a soft cloth and some alcohol. If you clean it with alcohol, a stain will show up on the first printed pages but don't worry it will disappear after a while. On the other hand, if you are changing the drum with a new one, it is a good idea to make the steps from the service manual for changing the consumables.

drodas78
08-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Thank you for your reply. To my own surprise I went to the printshop today to check the machine and the dots dissappeared. It's printing fine. Last night the machine has printed 200 posters 12x18 and the last 120 have the dots. So I left the machine unchanged maybe was something on the drum surface. Thank you for your advice.

Custom Search