PDA

View Full Version : C200 problem error

Custom Search

meyu334
08-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi. First sorry for bad english.
I have Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 and i got Error C-6751 every power on. In Service Call Reports its look - 6751 CCD CLAMP GAIN ADJUST (16). I try to clean all optic, check the connection and i dont know where is problem. After got errror and open/close machine can only print. If i try to scan - error. Please help me fix that.

JustManuals
08-29-2012, 05:18 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

meyu334
08-30-2012, 08:08 AM
SM dont help me fix that problem.

minimerlin
08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi. First sorry for bad english.
I have Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 and i got Error C-6751 every power on. In Service Call Reports its look - 6751 CCD CLAMP GAIN ADJUST (16). I try to clean all optic, check the connection and i dont know where is problem. After got errror and open/close machine can only print. If i try to scan - error. Please help me fix that.Is the scan lamp coming on? Have you cleaned the optics? Have you shut down mains power and rebooted? Is today a good day? Sorry but you ned to give a few details of what you have done to fix the problem. Are you a tech?:confused:

meyu334
08-30-2012, 12:30 PM
OK let me tell what i do.
After Turn ON machine, it got error. I can skip this error and get staatus machine to Ready to skan ( just Open and close front door). Machine work as printer (close/exit door). If i try to scan - error. Also when we turn ON machine - Scane Fluorescent light is not lighting. Lamp is good ( tested on biz 250c). Engine of scan work. We try to clean optic, mirrors. Maybe upgrade firmware will give fix. Any question?

minimerlin
08-30-2012, 04:33 PM
OK let me tell what i do.
After Turn ON machine, it got error. I can skip this error and get staatus machine to Ready to skan ( just Open and close front door). Machine work as printer (close/exit door). If i try to scan - error. Also when we turn ON machine - Scane Fluorescent light is not lighting. Lamp is good ( tested on biz 250c). Engine of scan work. We try to clean optic, mirrors. Maybe upgrade firmware will give fix. Any question?Does the scan lamp light up as you close the ADF down onto the glass? Has the lever at the back of the platten glass got stuck down? (the one that is pushed by the ADF). Sounds like you may have a problem with scan lamp power supply, or not done trouble reset correctly.

meyu334
08-31-2012, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the reply. When I turn on the machine with the open hatch and ADF lever depressed - lamp is not shining. I checked various combinations and light is dead. Yeaa, so we think the problem is in the potwer of scaner lamp. We will check it today.

meyu334
09-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Problem fixed!
Thanks for help!

Hansoon
09-12-2012, 03:44 PM
.......and the solution was.......?

Hans

meyu334
09-21-2012, 08:09 AM
The problem was in the scan lamp power supply. We checked this by replacing part from the 2 machine C200.

Custom Search