PDA

View Full Version : PF601 Paper Feed Unit Urgent Help Needed

Custom Search

seniortech
12-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I urgently need a part No for one of the two rear connector blocks on a PF601 paper feed unit (attached to a C6500 PRO)

A customer pushed tray 5 in and there was a heavy piece of card stuck behind the connector on the back of the tray subsequently this has snapped the rear connector block on the back of the paper mobule (not the one on the cassette).

The connector block is only held in position by 2 spring loaded screws and the 2 connectors in the back of the block can be easily removed.

The only problem is I cannot locate this part (I assume part of the loom) in my service manual.

Can anyone help me with a KM part No or guide me to an page and item No in the parts manual.

Many Thanks

knightfall
12-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm attaching pdf of connector on back of pf601 see if this will help you

seniortech
12-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks Knightfall

I have already got the connector that is shown next to items 16 &17, but it was the wrong part ( the connector here is for the cassette wiring assy) - I need the connector that plugs into this, it is the one on the otherside of the rear frame of the main paper tray frame - it plugs into the back of the tray (cassette) when it is closed.

If you remove the rear cover of the paper tray you can see the two connectors clearly (one for each tray), held in place by two screws and springs and a blue wire screwed to the frame.

Custom Search