PDA

View Full Version : C224 C284 C364 Theme

Custom Search

Teqorious
08-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi,

Is there anyone who know how to change the theme to a custom one on the above models?
Today it is only three to chose from.

Regards

docdot69
06-27-2019, 03:18 PM
Refreshing of topic.

In the 368 series (newer series) there is a possibility of changing the theme to custom, simply by logging as administrator -> system settings -> page3 -> main menu display settings -> register.

In 364e series, the "register" button is missing, so the only way i think is to enter the service mode -> system2 -> page2 -> customize screen -> machine image.
But trying to load the same file as in 368 series (800x480px max1,5Mb) just doesn't work, FileNG.
There is a way to load custom file, but how? what file format? or is there any converter like Boot Screen Converter?

I need to customize background on c224e machines for my client.
Any suggestions will be great!

emujo2
06-28-2019, 05:58 PM
I like your attitiude, but did you see the origianl post was 7 years ago???

copyman
06-28-2019, 07:49 PM
Hi, Think it has to be done in service mode.

As for the post being old, I have posted in old post before but after realizing it I went ahead and posted an answer anyway since there weren't any. Someday maybe a person will google it and the answer may help.

tulintron
07-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Refreshing of topic.

In the 368 series (newer series) there is a possibility of changing the theme to custom, simply by logging as administrator -> system settings -> page3 -> main menu display settings -> register.

In 364e series, the "register" button is missing, so the only way i think is to enter the service mode -> system2 -> page2 -> customize screen -> machine image.
But trying to load the same file as in 368 series (800x480px max1,5Mb) just doesn't work, FileNG.
There is a way to load custom file, but how? what file format? or is there any converter like Boot Screen Converter?

I need to customize background on c224e machines for my client.
Any suggestions will be great!software

emujo2
07-01-2019, 08:50 PM
You can change the boot screen in service mode, but this is only the splash screen you see while it goes through the boot process. To actually change the background screen would require something like KM's chameleon..

techsxge
02-16-2022, 08:45 AM
Any instructions on how to do this? I am trying to achieve it for multiple days now and cant figure out a way to do it. Any help is appreciated :)

copyman
02-16-2022, 11:03 PM
You need software to customize screen in service mode.

tsbservice
02-17-2022, 07:49 AM
You can change the boot screen in service mode, but this is only the splash screen you see while it goes through the boot process...
Correct.

...To actually change the background screen would require something like KM's chameleon..
There is no need to use any programs for setting up wallpaper. Only USB thumb drive with wallpaper.png file and registration in Admin mode through custom display settings.

techsxge
02-17-2022, 07:51 AM
You need software to customize screen in service mode.
Yeah i was this far too.
but i cant find any software that would let me do this, so what i was asking is
a. What Software / Programm would i need to get and where could i get it from
b. What procedure would need to be done

techsxge
02-17-2022, 08:45 AM
Correct.

There is no need to use any programs for setting up wallpaper. Only USB thumb drive with wallpaper.png file and registration in Admin mode through custom display settings.

No, this doesnt work. On the C224/C284/C364 and their "e" variants there is no option to registrate any new theme like you'd do on the 458 series. I first thought this might be because of old or newer Firmware so i tried a old one from around when the Machine was first introduced and then the newest one i could find which was from around 2019. Didnt change the fact you cant do it through the custom display settings.

Custom Search