PDA

View Full Version : BizHub 601 fax report?

Custom Search

copyman
08-30-2012, 11:07 PM
I have a customer that faxes hundred's of critical medical documents each day. Not sure if this is possible but they would like RX & TX reports or the journal sent to a box or email. They may need to refer back to a month or more to see if a document was received or sent. Unless there is another suggestion?
Right now I have the journal set up to print on a daily basis but that is limited to only 100 faxes, they may run 100 faxes in 1 hour.

Thanks in advance

emujo
08-31-2012, 03:49 PM
Since the fax journal is a "report" it does not fall into an "incoming fax" catagory..this means is can't be delivered anywhere...What you coud do is set up a smb/ftp folder and teach the customer to scan all TX reports, and RX lists back to this folder for storage. Emujo

MFPTech
08-31-2012, 04:01 PM
In Ricoh faxes I have setup all fax reports to go to Administrator's email. Not sure if KonicaMinolta has that feature but it's worth of checking.

emujo
08-31-2012, 08:38 PM
If your a KM tech, contact the salesperson for this account...have them look at the "rightfax" app..This app will do what they want...software allows the MFP to scan the doc to the rightfax server and it processes it as a fax. App has accounting features to track in/outbound faxes. Emujo

MFPTech
09-01-2012, 05:38 PM
If your a KM tech, contact the salesperson for this account...have them look at the "rightfax" app..This app will do what they want...software allows the MFP to scan the doc to the rightfax server and it processes it as a fax. App has accounting features to track in/outbound faxes. Emujo

"right fax" can also be purchased directly from Open Text

Fax Software | Network Fax | Fax to Email | RightFax | OpenText (http://faxsolutions.opentext.com/rightfax-fax-server.aspx)

Custom Search