PDA

View Full Version : Error Code KONICA bizhub C-6000 code c-2813

Custom Search

d.v.ramanababu
09-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Does anyone have any thoughts on error code c-2813

i inter changed Developing units even though the error code was same and i replaced new developing unit and charging units, drums also
and also same problem and i done P.M procedure all parts. same problem. plz any body give good soluation.

babu

JustManuals
09-01-2012, 04:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

inutelkamo
09-13-2012, 05:46 AM
Gamma correction /M aborted. Patch output voltage is low. (Error 1)

try to clean your color registration sensor...
Or check your charging unit..

marlon29
09-14-2012, 03:04 AM
check the dust proof mirror of the write unit for any abnormal position

mariappanpm
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
check the dust proof mirror of the write unit for any abnormal position

Have you swapped Charging unit (Cyan) with any other colour charging unit??

newmang
09-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Did you resolve this? We also have this code on a C6000, intermittant but occuring more now. Also occasionally get C2814 Have replace Cyan dev unit / dev, Print control board, updated firmware, swapped transfer belt unit complete, swapped gamma sensor board. Works for a few hours then re-appears. Any ideas?

prakashshetty_thane
09-21-2012, 10:26 AM
First clean the IDC unit.
If that doesn't solve the problem might just check all the charger units.
Ii have faced the same issues and have found that the charger units were the culprit.

Amedeo
09-13-2016, 03:59 PM
First clean the IDC unit.
If that doesn't solve the problem might just check all the charger units.
Ii have faced the same issues and have found that the charger units were the culprit.

??????????
Hi Did you resolve this? We also have this code on a C6000, intermittant but occuring more now. Also occasionally get C2814 Have replace Cyan dev unit / dev, Print control board, updated firmware, swapped transfer belt unit complete, swapped gamma sensor board. Works for a few hours then re-appears. Any ideas?

Custom Search