PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 652 C-B307

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
09-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Have already replaced coil, and power source, even the fusing unit as it looked a bit shabby.

error codes come back again after 1 day, never fails when tested.

It looks asif fusing unit cools down instantly as the paper that's passed through it isnt fused at all for the last 4 inches that have traveled through it when the error occurs.

I have a spare relay board on hand and will try that tomorrow morning, i have also ordered a printer control board as per the manual.

The relay board consists of 3 electromagnetic relays which via 24v supplies from the prcb can switch on and off mains voltage to both the tray heating circuit and the fusing circuit. Perhaps the relay contacts are failing, though this machine only has 220k on the clock...

any other ideas ?

blackcat4866
09-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Just to be thorough, I'd check the wall power. Ground to neutral over 0.5vac could cause fuser errors conceivably.

Where did you find C-B307? The closest I would find is C-B188, which is a FK-502 error condition as are all C-Bxxx codes. Are you sure that you're looking in the right direction? I think I'd start by removing the fax card. =^..^=

JustManuals
09-03-2012, 05:08 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
09-03-2012, 10:19 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

I work for KM.

EarthKmTech
09-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Just to be thorough, I'd check the wall power. Ground to neutral over 0.5vac could cause fuser errors conceivably.

Where did you find C-B307? The closest I would find is C-B188, which is a FK-502 error condition as are all C-Bxxx codes. Are you sure that you're looking in the right direction? I think I'd start by removing the fax card. =^..^=

Dyslexia strikes again,

its C-3b07, sorry.

either way its IH input power error.

To make things interesting there is another B652 in this room next to this one and it is operating perfectly fine. I have even swapped around the power outlets when i went the first time. Still the same one errors.

im going to take some readings at the outlet when im next there when both machines are running, I guess its possible that they are on the same circuit and it cant provide the required current. I have a feeling this machine is used as an overflow machine so the other one will already be going at the same time this one starts up.

blazebusiness
09-04-2012, 04:14 AM
I assume by "I already replaced the power source" you mean you replaced the IH power supply (IHPU)? That normally will fix this problem in my experience.......guess you've certainly got something strange going on.

I would certainly tell the customer to put each machine on a dedicated circuit - for starters. Electrician work isn't that expensive and it would be a logical step to take in light of the trouble they are having.

EarthKmTech
09-04-2012, 05:46 AM
false alarm :cool:

the machine did not fail after the ihpu & coil were changed.

it was a duplicated service call, much to my relief.

blazebusiness
09-04-2012, 03:01 PM
false alarm :cool:

the machine did not fail after the ihpu & coil were changed.

it was a duplicated service call, much to my relief.

Glad it's fixed. Replacing the IHPU almost always remedies that error.

EarthKmTech
09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
i suspect theres nothing wrong with the coil at all, i have a habit of always replacing them as a pair after once blowing up a new powersource from attempting to reuse an internally shorted failed coil.

kizi57
02-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi All,

i have Bizhub C652 in East Africa Tanzania, with this trouble code, just occurred, i trued trouble reset but the error code come back again after trying to print.

Have already replaced coil, and power source, even the fusing unit as it looked a bit shabby.

error codes come back again after 1 day, never fails when tested.

It looks asif fusing unit cools down instantly as the paper that's passed through it isnt fused at all for the last 4 inches that have traveled through it when the error occurs.

I have a spare relay board on hand and will try that tomorrow morning, i have also ordered a printer control board as per the manual.

The relay board consists of 3 electromagnetic relays which via 24v supplies from the prcb can switch on and off mains voltage to both the tray heating circuit and the fusing circuit. Perhaps the relay contacts are failing, though this machine only has 220k on the clock...

any other ideas ?

blazebusiness
02-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi All,

i have Bizhub C652 in East Africa Tanzania, with this trouble code, just occurred, i trued trouble reset but the error code come back again after trying to print. If you haven't already, replace the parts we indicated in this post.(IH power supply (IHPU) That almost always will fix this problem. If you want to be extra thorough like Earthkm then replace the coil also.

PeterG
02-26-2013, 05:07 AM
I have just returned from replacing the IH power supply in a a C652.
This is the fourth power supply In this machine. The IH Coils have been replaced three times as well.
Any clues as to what the "root cause" is?
This machine has only just over 650K on it.
We have replaced 10 or 15 of these, even a couple of machines twice.
But four times is getting a bit "rich."!!!

Custom Search