X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bebe.radescu
    Technician
    • Jul 2012

Bizhub 421

I have a bizhub 421 that i recently bought and i need to use it as a network scanner. I want to scan to a folder on a computer. I know that i must make a folder and share it on network, make an user and a password 4 it. From the copier's menu i must introduce the user pasword and some other settings. Can anyone help me with this?
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

Re: Bizhub 421

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• Mr Spock
      Vulcan Inventor of Death
      1,000+ Posts
      • Aug 2006

This is the European website for downloads on the 421. network or user guide should be able to step you through it.

Download Result - KONICA MINOLTA | Europe
      And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Comment

• RRodgers
        Service Manager
        1,000+ Posts
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by bebe.radescu
        I have a bizhub 421 that i recently bought and i need to use it as a network scanner. I want to scan to a folder on a computer. I know that i must make a folder and share it on network, make an user and a password 4 it. From the copier's menu i must introduce the user pasword and some other settings. Can anyone help me with this?
        Pop in the copiers IP in to Firefox (or chrome) and you can set it up right in the address book.
        Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

Working...