PDA

View Full Version : Konica c6500 bypass tray wont go up, if anybody had that problem?

Custom Search

jzheld
09-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Bypass wont go up and grab the paper, if put it up manually, it works fine, if anybody had that before please let me know how to fix it. Thanks

manjunath
09-06-2012, 10:56 AM
for this problem please make sure the motor working fine or not you can check it in i/o check

JustManuals
09-06-2012, 02:06 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mohsen5
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
SHEK THE solenoid OF BYPASS .

jzheld
09-06-2012, 05:22 PM
for this problem please make sure the motor working fine or not you can check it in i/o check

do you remember what i/o to check?

jzheld
09-06-2012, 05:27 PM
SHEK THE solenoid OF BYPASS .

witch one?

empiru
09-07-2012, 10:41 AM
How about calling a tech on this one?

jzheld
09-07-2012, 04:52 PM
How about calling a tech on this one?

how about I wont, and you will not post something like that, because this forums exist for people to ask questions. Sorry but "Call a tech" is not an answer.

Albonline
09-07-2012, 08:51 PM
this forum is for TECH's to ask for each others help/advice! not for cheapskate end user to try and cut the feild techs out of the picture.

jzheld
09-09-2012, 06:15 PM
this forum is for TECH's to ask for each others help/advice! not for cheapskate end user to try and cut the feild techs out of the picture.

First of all I'm doing all service on my machine my self and nobody else, I had that machine for about 4 years. Had to deal with techs before, that was a pain in the ass.

Second by responding with answer like "call the tech" is not an answer from tech.

Third, I didn't even try to cut you field, you probably doing it yourself.

Fourth, you didn't even tried to help, and just wasted yours and my time.

So my answer to you: thanks useless cheapskate "tech".

blackcat4866
09-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Everyone is here voluntarily. You may not like the answers you get. That's the risk when you ask for free advice off a forum. Feel free to like it ... or not like it, your choice.

I choose not to undercut other professionals in the field by handing out freebies to endusers. How you deal with that is up to you. =^..^=

minimerlin
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
First of all I'm doing all service on my machine my self and nobody else, I had that machine for about 4 years. Had to deal with techs before, that was a pain in the ass.

Second by responding with answer like "call the tech" is not an answer from tech.

Third, I didn't even try to cut you field, you probably doing it yourself.

Fourth, you didn't even tried to help, and just wasted yours and my time.

So my answer to you: thanks useless cheapskate "tech".Well you really like to make sure you upset the Techs on this forum with a reply like that! I for one will not be in a hurry to offer any assistance. I also am NOT a cheapskate Tech! The suggestion to "Call a Tech" was made in good faith by a Tech, as a way to help you out of your predicament. Do you have the service manual for this machine? I would also suggest that you called a tech. These machines are beyond the means of end users to maintain. I take it you are not a tech as you stated you had to deal with Techs before!
Good luck in your quest .:rolleyes:

jzheld
09-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Well you really like to make sure you upset the Techs on this forum with a reply like that! I for one will not be in a hurry to offer any assistance. I also am NOT a cheapskate Tech! The suggestion to "Call a Tech" was made in good faith by a Tech, as a way to help you out of your predicament. Do you have the service manual for this machine? I would also suggest that you called a tech. These machines are beyond the means of end users to maintain. I take it you are not a tech as you stated you had to deal with Techs before!
Good luck in your quest .:rolleyes:

Didn't want to upset anybody here, just wanted to find out what might it be. Tech or not tech is for you judge, I've been working with konica for over 6 yeas now, and know the machine. I will figure it out anyway, just can't afford stop the machine just because bypass doesn't work. And yes I do have service manual for all machines I have.

mariappanpm
09-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Bypass tray lift motor or Convayance drive board could be a problem

jzheld
09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Bypass tray lift motor or Convayance drive board could be a problem

tried to take a part bypass paper lift motor, all gears seems to be ok, but it's impossible to turn it by hand. I guess that is the problem.

mariappanpm
09-13-2012, 04:13 PM
tried to take a part bypass paper lift motor, all gears seems to be ok, but it's impossible to turn it by hand. I guess that is the problem.check 24V DC is coming to bypass lift motorif it comes change the motor,if not replace the convayance drive board

drodas78
08-20-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem. How did you fix it? Please let me know.

Thank you.

jzheld
08-20-2014, 03:20 AM
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem. How did you fix it? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Burned lift motor

drodas78
08-20-2014, 03:29 AM
Burned lift motor

Do you have the motor part number?

Thank you.

jzheld
09-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Do you have the motor part number?

Thank you.

sorry man I don't have it

gurko_gg
09-16-2014, 10:16 AM
İ dont think so dont burned any component
if you remove before adu card cover, and not firmly replace that cover.
on this condition bypass lift motor gear and opposite gear not firmly seated.

Please loose all screws adu card cover, close the adu unit and try again.

Best Regards.

Gürkan.

lucky13
10-02-2014, 07:07 PM
tried to take a part bypass paper lift motor, all gears seems to be ok, but it's impossible to turn it by hand. I guess that is the problem.

you will never be able to turn that motor by hand (the way that it is geared) if you can turn it by hand it is broken

drodas78
10-17-2014, 05:50 PM
İ dont think so dont burned any component
if you remove before adu card cover, and not firmly replace that cover.
on this condition bypass lift motor gear and opposite gear not firmly seated.

Please loose all screws adu card cover, close the adu unit and try again.

Best Regards.

Gürkan.

Hi, I've changed lift motor but problem remains. I want to try your solutions but is not so clear to me what do I need to do. Could you upload some images with reference to your solution suggest procedure?

Regards.

drodas78
10-17-2014, 05:58 PM
check 24V DC is coming to bypass lift motorif it comes change the motor,if not replace the convayance drive board

Could you tell me how to check this? It has to be in I/O mode? The 24V DC are coming to the motor all the time or only when you tell the bypass to move up?

I think is worth mention that I've checked in I/O mode and the bypass don't move up but if I manually move it up then it moves down in I/O mode.

Thank you.

Custom Search