PDA

View Full Version : Reset 'Life Limit' from web interface?

Custom Search

Jorabi
09-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Océ CM4520 35C-1

Paper Dust Remover/Ozone Filter is at life end. I replaced it and now I need to reset the life counter remotely. Does anyone know how to do it through the web interface?

TheOwl
09-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Has to be done through Service Mode.

Find Manuals4You and buy the service manual which will tell you the process.

emujo
09-12-2012, 06:39 PM
It has absoultly no bearing on the operation of either the MFP or the browser...If you don't have a maintenance contract and don't want to spend $150 for a tech to come out, just ignore the message. You replaced the filters and thats the only thing that really matters. Emujo

Jorabi
09-12-2012, 08:55 PM
It has no bearing on the operation, except the users are annoyed at the message always being on the display (it goes back to the message after every use). I was trying to save myself a trip back to the customer's because I can log into the machine via a web browser, but I can't find any entryway to perform service from that interface. I guess I will have to go back.

blackcat4866
09-13-2012, 01:40 AM
... I guess I will have to go back. Affirmative. It's a good idea to look at the Consumables list in the Utility/Counter menu while you're there. It saves on these sort of follow ups. =^..^=

Custom Search