PDA

View Full Version : ricoh ap 3800c error sc680

Custom Search

jerryluis
12-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Hallo everyone, I receive this error from my control panel at startup of machine "error sc680".
I find that it means problem with "BCU/ MUSIC communication" from error table.
Some one can help me to solve it.
I used not original toner beacause it is very expensive, my mahine has nearly 140.000 print.
I replace Fuser unit (it is new).
Sincerely I have some dubt if to repair machine, (if someone can suggest me any solution, I try it) or to change it.
Finally I have a little problem with quality of print.
When I print the output paper has a line not well defined on the front and on the back side in the same position.. what do you think it is the problem?
The second is less important than first, because if I can solve sc680 error I can print, and than I can try to solve for quality of printing.
Thank's to everyone can help me..

hosennet
12-26-2007, 02:16 AM
Hallo everyone, I receive this error from my control panel at startup of machine "error sc680".
I used not original toner beacause it is very expensive, my mahine has nearly 140.000 print.
Sincerely I have some dubt if to repair machine, (if someone can suggest me any solution, I try it) or to change it.
When I print the output paper has a line not well defined on the front and on the back side in the same position.. what do you think it is the problem?
The second is less important than first, because if I can solve sc680 error I can print, and than I can try to solve for quality of printing.

Hi:
Definition
After the engine CPU sends a
message, the Music CPU does
not respond within five
seconds three consecutive
times.

Possible Cause
• Toner cartridge memory chip loose connection
• Memory chip problem
• Memory chip cable wiring problem

Troubleshooting Procedure
1. Turn the main switch off and on.
2. Check if the toner cartridge is installed correctly.
3. Replace the toner cartridge.
4. Check if the harnesses are not damaged.
5. Replace the BCU

Regards

banderas
12-26-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi
first,
clean all conector on toner cartridge, inspect transfer belt unit and clean sensors.
Clean contact all on developer unit.
good lock

jerryluis
12-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you to everyone.
Well, latest time I recharge the cartridge I print neraly 200 pages after.
One day I receive the error I told.
However, I try ti verufy every connection and clean them with alcool and a piece of paper.
Sincerely I don't belive it is opportune to replace BCU with new one, beacuse the age of machine ad its cost.
Thank you.

jerryluis
12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
I try to check everything, clean contact, clean chip on cartridge, verify wires and connection, but I don't find anything abnormal.
I think the machine reachs its natural end.:eek:
Bye

Custom Search