PDA

View Full Version : c6500 not fusing toner at all

Custom Search

jzheld
09-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Have and issue c6500 will not fuse toner at all. I tried to increase temperature, changed all one way gears, changed limiter, so it's ether just hang with "warming up" message or print but not fusing at all, any kind of paper. Need help please, anything you can think of.

Thank you.

blazebusiness
09-13-2012, 04:01 AM
Have and issue c6500 will not fuse toner at all. I tried to increase temperature, changed all one way gears, changed limiter, so it's ether just hang with "warming up" message or print but not fusing at all, any kind of paper. Need help please, anything you can think of.

Thank you.

I'm very surprised that no error codes come up. As you know Any C-37xx code indicates a problem with the fuser roller temperature. In the complete absence of those codes or any other error code for that matter..... I would suspect you have no or little pressure between the fuser belt and the lower roller. Pressure is not being applied evenly to the fusing rollers causing the temperature sensor to read the incorrect temperature
Did anybody just service or replace parts in the fuser unit? That's my best stab in the dark. Hope that helps.....Good luck and let us know what fixes it.

inutelkamo
09-13-2012, 05:14 AM
hey there..

please kindly check the pressure off the fixing belt and that lower roller.. it might dont have pressure to press down toner. and check the life to fixing belt and roller, it might need to be change..

mariappanpm
09-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Check Release Actuator position in Fuser unit .

Remove the actuator and rotate 180 degree and fix it.

(there are two positions to fix the actuator. It may be fixed in wrong position)

That may be a problem.

jzheld
09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm very surprised that no error codes come up. As you know Any C-37xx code indicates a problem with the fuser roller temperature. In the complete absence of those codes or any other error code for that matter..... I would suspect you have no or little pressure between the fuser belt and the lower roller. Pressure is not being applied evenly to the fusing rollers causing the temperature sensor to read the incorrect temperature
Did anybody just service or replace parts in the fuser unit? That's my best stab in the dark. Hope that helps.....Good luck and let us know what fixes it.

Thank you, just fixed it last night, it appears that there was no pressure at all when it grabbed the paper and than the pressure has been applied, so it was working kind of in reverse. So i just repositioned the pressure roller. Fuser was serviced, just before that, one of the one way gear wasn't working.

Thank you for your help.

jzheld
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Check Release Actuator position in Fuser unit .

Remove the actuator and rotate 180 degree and fix it.

(there are two positions to fix the actuator. It may be fixed in wrong position)

That may be a problem.

Thank you, that fixed the problem.

Custom Search