PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 print quality problem (Parrallel lines)

Custom Search

zalim
09-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Hello guys,

I have another trouble with C450 model.
When i print or copy something it get these dark parrallel lines on every print,
i tried white copy and even it has those dark lines, check the jpg files in attachment.

I am clueless with this one.

Thanks in advance guys.

Shadow
09-13-2012, 04:34 PM
it looks like you are going to have to replace the MFP board.
I had the same issue with a C353 and it ended up being the board.
if you have a spare, take it with you.

zalim
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Well i had my suspicions so the first thing i did was changed MFP board and what i did was i took it and installed it in other C450 and the other one worked fine without any errors, codes or change in print quality but when i put the very same board back on that machine, same problem started again, so i tried to took the good board out from my own machine and installed it in this one, the result was the same so i believe its totally something else.

blackcat4866
09-13-2012, 06:15 PM
If the pattern runs through the image voids, I'd look at the laser. =^..^=

Albonline
09-13-2012, 08:59 PM
swap the whole works in a drawer between the good and bad one .thinkk its the ipb. smaller fk sized board.

zalim
09-13-2012, 11:01 PM
okay will get back to you guys once i have tried all of it.

Thanks for the tips guys ;)

kimoncopiers
09-15-2012, 11:42 AM
okay will get back to you guys once i have tried all of it.

Thanks for the tips guys ;)

I have this problem with c350.

Doing the grattation pattern and looing the color patterns (yello, magenta, cyan, black)

If you have problem with lazers you will understand which is the problem lazer.

For examble is yellow laser have problem, yellow pattern will be have white lines.

salman
03-01-2017, 12:40 PM
hi,

I have a problem in BIZHUB C450,there are two small doted lines in cyan print.
when I see the print first time I think it was the OPC drum fault and I was changed the new drum and blade but the issue was still there, I clean the charge assembly and laser but nothing happen the problem is still exist. Other 3 sample pages(yellow, magenta, black) is okay the problem only in cyan print, please help me.

REGARDS,
Salman.

darry1322
03-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Best to start a new thread and post samples so we can see your problem. A lot of folks will see the start of this thread, not notice the dates, and start giving ideas for fixing the original issue.

Custom Search