PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 600/750

Custom Search

NEOTECH
09-14-2012, 05:20 PM
hi dear's i have a problum in bizhub 600 always developer drouping in front side transfer assembly i already replace drum developer and charger assembly and two month before replaced developer unit. but i still faceing same problum i can not solve if any one have a idea plz help me

thank's

JR2ALTA
09-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Vacuum out iu and replace the cleaner clutch that turns augers. Easy and effective. toner will always drop just way less

kimoncopiers
09-14-2012, 06:27 PM
hello, i am technician in konica minolta models and i have this problem with all bizhub 600 and 750. I put original toners and spare pats but all machine download more toner.

I do not know why this copiers have this problem. konica 7272/72555 is older but is wonderfull.

I there any body knows and help?

CompyTech
09-14-2012, 08:42 PM
check and or replace the trans/sep. assembly as well. Had one that was bad gave me some problems like that.

907tec
09-14-2012, 10:50 PM
When I have excessive toner/dev mix dropping to the transfer corona, I usually do the following (assuming drum and dev counters look good):

1. Remove developer/drum unit
2. Remove charge corona, blade, toner-collect roller, drum, and developer housing
3. Vacuum and clean the entire housing, especially the toner recycle area. Be careful not to linger in the AIDC sensor area with your vac, as it can (supposedly) be damaged by the triboelectric field generated.
4. Clean all electrical contacts.
5. Install new charge corona wire and charging grid
6. Install new toner collect roller (this is the most essential part, in my experience)
7. Reassemble the drum/developer housing and reinstall in the machine
8. Run 50-100 blank copies
9. Clean transfer corona and related area (replacing wires, if they look nasty)

Most of the time, this fixes it for me. I have noticed that if the developer is old (or contaminated by paper dust), it can tend to "mist" more than usual. In these cases, it would be worth installing new developer. Usually, though, I have been able to stretch the developer for a long time past the life expectancy.

TL;DR: Clean everyting. Replace the Toner Collect Roll.

Chip Resets SA
09-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Agree, replace charge grid, charge wires and most importantly toner collection roller.

kimoncopiers
09-15-2012, 10:44 AM
When I have excessive toner/dev mix dropping to the transfer corona, I usually do the following (assuming drum and dev counters look good):

1. Remove developer/drum unit
2. Remove charge corona, blade, toner-collect roller, drum, and developer housing
3. Vacuum and clean the entire housing, especially the toner recycle area. Be careful not to linger in the AIDC sensor area with your vac, as it can (supposedly) be damaged by the triboelectric field generated.
4. Clean all electrical contacts.
5. Install new charge corona wire and charging grid
6. Install new toner collect roller (this is the most essential part, in my experience)
7. Reassemble the drum/developer housing and reinstall in the machine
8. Run 50-100 blank copies
9. Clean transfer corona and related area (replacing wires, if they look nasty)

Most of the time, this fixes it for me. I have noticed that if the developer is old (or contaminated by paper dust), it can tend to "mist" more than usual. In these cases, it would be worth installing new developer. Usually, though, I have been able to stretch the developer for a long time past the life expectancy.

TL;DR: Clean everyting. Replace the Toner Collect Roll.

Thank you for your reply.

I install new charge corona, new transfer corona, new developer (starter) and new toner collect roller but after 50.000/60.000 copies doing the same.

All papers, copying with dust.

If you install new developer and see it after some copies,developer unit have more more toner. I do not understund why downloading more toner.

Konica 7255/7272/7155/7165 are the same technology with bizhub 600/750 but we do not had the same problems. We change developer every 250.000 copies and without problem.

Thanks to all.

kimoncopiers
09-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Agree, replace charge grid, charge wires and most importantly toner collection roller.

Thank you for your reply

907tec
09-17-2012, 06:17 PM
I'll admit, I'm very surprised to hear that you haven't experienced any problems with the 7272-series machines. Those were the worst machines (in my experience) that have been released in recent history. The toner dumping issue was uncontrollable. I am very happy to be rid of them in my area.

I will say that the Biz600/601 series seems to be especially susceptible to paper dust contamination. This might have been true for the 7272 machines as well, but they dumped all the time so I could never tell properly.

Is your customer using cheap paper that leaves excessive paper dust behind?

Natale65
09-19-2012, 09:05 AM
I'll admit, I'm very surprised to hear that you haven't experienced any problems with the 7272-series machines. Those were the worst machines (in my experience) that have been released in recent history. The toner dumping issue was uncontrollable. I am very happy to be rid of them in my area.

I will say that the Biz600/601 series seems to be especially susceptible to paper dust contamination. This might have been true for the 7272 machines as well, but they dumped all the time so I could never tell properly.

Is your customer using cheap paper that leaves excessive paper dust behind?

SAlve anche io sono un tecnico e ammetto che ho alcune macchine con questo proble e devo dire che si e verifica<to dopo aver staccato la frizione di pulizia

brianho80
11-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi there,

You may try to replace developer cooper or check shaft condition. Developer might leak out from gears after heavy copies.

Darren King
11-16-2012, 03:05 PM
The whole bunch of them, right from the Di551/650, 7155/7165, Di5510/7210, BH600/750, BH651/751 are all crap. They overtone and they dump dev regardless of what you do to try to stop it. You may get 50,000 to 100,000 out of them before it starts, but, it will start. My 2 cents.
Darren

Jazzwcs
11-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Many of the developer units came out of the factory with the wrong developing sleeve magnet angle set on them causing to dump developer. On the front side of the developer unit, there is a screw that has lock tight on it, check the arrow on it to see if it is set between the 3rd and 4th notch (the first line is the 1st notch). If not, adjust the angle until it is and tighten the screw up.

copyman
11-22-2012, 03:35 AM
I agree that the older konica models including the di-5510/7210- 7255/7272, 600/750 also dropped toner on ends of T/S corona. After vacuuming the waste pipe and cleaning unit EVERY call plus lowering the amount of toner % with the soft switches they ran a lot better. Also as another poster mentioned paper dust will kill the developer. Lucky to get half way through 250k life. Problem is the toner is recycled. This machine would be great if it had a waste bottle. This is a typical Konica designed machine. The Minolta/NEC designed models are much better.

Don't feel bad I just sold a brand new Biz 601 six months ago, 130k clicks later and wouldn't you know it piles of toner front and back of T/S unit !!!
This should of been redesigned after the di series dropping toner issue !!!! Here we are two generations later and same problem !!

PeterG
11-22-2012, 04:18 AM
I actually don't mind these machines. Just don't try & cut corners. I usually set the maintenance counter to 450k and just let em run till they drop.
When they get past 250k & start dumping I usually do the Drum & fuser at the same time. We actually have a roving spare Drum assy & Fuser unit. Much easier to go in with rebuilt units & a vac. @0 mins later you are out of there & you have a happy customer.
If you don't cut corners they will usually run quite well. We have a bloke here who hates working on them, a week after he has visited one I have to follow up because he has cut corners.
I think the trick is to have them used for what they were designed for. Long continuous runs of basic text documents. Short stop, start runs kill em.

copyman
11-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Let me clarify. I have a few out there that run really good. But a few others that are trouble.

If I understood you, you replace drum & fuser after 250K ? What about the 250k maint kit? If you are not cutting corners then you are installing maint kit every 250k. These aren't cheap.

If this is the case how can you make money on a contract account? replacing those major parts plus developer here and there. Where I live you have to be around 1 cent per page to compete. It just doesn't add up.

PeterG
11-22-2012, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I understand I wasn't that clear. I let them run past 250k until they start dropping toner. Then I do the whole lot. Drum, Dev, Pt kit, fuser upper & lower bearings etc.
Usually I get between 350-500k before they crap themselves.
We use Katun upper & lower rollers. The rest is all KM.
I guess I am cutting corners, by stretching out the PM, but by then everything is stuffed any way.

Custom Search