PDA

View Full Version : factory default bizhub 500

Custom Search

kimoncopiers
09-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Hello,

Is there any body knows how to reset the main counter of a Konica Minolta bizhub 420/500 ?:(

I am serviceman in konica minolta models. Please help me and i will help us whatever you need. (if i know it):)

emujo
09-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Either you're an idiot, or you think we are...are you looking to get a better price for your "new" bizhub? Emujo

JustManuals
09-14-2012, 09:02 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kimoncopiers
09-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Either you're an idiot, or you think we are...are you looking to get a better price for your "new" bizhub? Emujo

My friend i ask something which i want. If you know it hold it for you. Maybe, you are an idiot, because if you are gentleman you will ask me why i want it.

That's why, i answer to you lonely.

I sell second hand copiers (refurbish) with guarantee and i want to know how many copies make the customers. Understund me????

fixthecopier
09-15-2012, 11:06 AM
My friend i ask something which i want. If you know it hold it for you. Maybe, you are an idiot, because if you are gentleman you will ask me why i want it.

That's why, i answer to you lonely.

I sell second hand copiers (refurbish) with guarantee and i want to know how many copies make the customers. Understund me????

That is not true. Resetting the counter is dishonest. It fools the customer into thinking it is a new copier. I sell used copiers all the time and when it is sold we record the meter that the customer starts with. You sir, are dishonest.

kimoncopiers
09-15-2012, 11:30 AM
That is not true. Resetting the counter is dishonest. It fools the customer into thinking it is a new copier. I sell used copiers all the time and when it is sold we record the meter that the customer starts with. You sir, are dishonest.

Hello.
I want to ask you something.

Customer can buy a refurbish copier with 1.000.000 copies from you? of corse not.

If customer see 1.000.000 copies you will say to you that it have more copies.

You change, new drum,new fixing,new developer e.t.c..............but customer have problem again.

All konica have root counter. if reset root counter is dishonest. If reset copy meter is ok for you. because with this no fight with customers.

I sell refurbish copiers with gurantee. No new copiers.

You sell used copiers easy with 1.ooo.ooo copies? All big used copiers have more copies....what can we do my friend?

Please inform me with your opinion. Maybe i am wrong.

Thank you for your reply.

RRodgers
09-15-2012, 10:46 PM
What area are you in? I might be able to come by and help.

fixthecopier
09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Hello.
I want to ask you something.

Customer can buy a refurbish copier with 1.000.000 copies from you? of corse not.

If customer see 1.000.000 copies you will say to you that it have more copies.

You change, new drum,new fixing,new developer e.t.c..............but customer have problem again.

All konica have root counter. if reset root counter is dishonest. If reset copy meter is ok for you. because with this no fight with customers.

I sell refurbish copiers with gurantee. No new copiers.

You sell used copiers easy with 1.ooo.ooo copies? All big used copiers have more copies....what can we do my friend?

Please inform me with your opinion. Maybe i am wrong.

Thank you for your reply.

I sell used copiers with whatever meter they have at the time. I use the copiers with the highest meters as parts machines. If people buy a copier and want a service plan, I will cover it. Rolling the meter back on a copier is no different than doing it on a used car. How would you feel if you found out the car you just bought has 1,000,000 extra miles than you thought it did. You bought it because you thought it would be a great deal with low mileage and now it is falling apart from all the miles on it.

kimoncopiers
09-16-2012, 02:36 PM
I sell used copiers with whatever meter they have at the time. I use the copiers with the highest meters as parts machines. If people buy a copier and want a service plan, I will cover it. Rolling the meter back on a copier is no different than doing it on a used car. How would you feel if you found out the car you just bought has 1,000,000 extra miles than you thought it did. You bought it because you thought it would be a great deal with low mileage and now it is falling apart from all the miles on it.If you sell a car with new motor what is the problem with the miles? I explained to all that I sell refurbished copiers. No second hand with used spare parts. I changing all spare parts. The machine is as new, what is the problem if instal a new EPROM for examble. I want to selling copiers with factory defaults because is a refurbish copier with big guarantee Anyway if you do not want to help, it is ok. I understund it. Thank you very much my friend for your information.

Mr Spock
09-16-2012, 05:17 PM
This is the worse ethical position to be in. Having worked for a MANUFACTURER that sold factory refurbs I know this is being done. However the refurbs had a new serial number that started with or ended with an "R" to signal this.

The only way I would consider selling a "refurb" machine with a 000 meter is if I knew (or done it myself) that it had been taken all the way down to the frame and every moving part was replaced with a new one and all the pwb's were replaced with new. Anything else is a "reconditioned" machine and the meter should not be reset. I now work for a Manufacturer that sells reconditioned copiers and used copiers. They DO NOT reset the meter. They replace anything that needs it, they clean it spotless and make over 2000 copies in all the various modes and options before it is sold. And once the machine gets to 60% of expected life it goes to a parts stripper and frame is destroyed.

As to reset the meters I do not recommend or support this on any machine. It is dishonest and ethically wrong. You should offer a reasonable price and a good guarantee. This will give meaning to your word and integrity. Changing meters, if I knew this is what you are doing you would not be getting anymore of my business.

fixthecopier
09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
If you sell a car with new motor what is the problem with the miles? I explained to all that I sell refurbished copiers. No second hand with used spare parts. I changing all spare parts. The machine is as new, what is the problem if instal a new EPROM for examble. I want to selling copiers with factory defaults because is a refurbish copier with big guarantee Anyway if you do not want to help, it is ok. I understund it. Thank you very much my friend for your information.

The miles on a car are not just for the motor. Everything from bearings and wires and the frame and other things can be affected by age and miles. Same with a copier. If it has 1,000,000 copies and you rebuild it, then tell the customer and tell him what parts are new. If you are an honest businessman, you will give a warranty on the machine you sell. If the service provider will not back up their product, why should the customer trust him. If the service provider will back up the product he sells, he has no reason to lie about how old it is.

Custom Search