PDA

View Full Version : C35 ghost jams.

Custom Search

CompyTech
09-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Any one running into this out there? We have a few that have this problem. Like a ghost as well, it is intermittent.. It comes and goes. There is a bulletin out about intermittent media jams from tray2. It doesn't really pin point anything concrete either.

Thanks

mmru4real
09-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Any one running into this out there? We have a few that have this problem. Like a ghost as well, it is intermittent.. It comes and goes. There is a bulletin out about intermittent media jams from tray2. It doesn't really pin point anything concrete either.

Thanks
Is this with the extra tray installed if it is, we use a shim on the front left corner and it has resolved the issue on 25 machines so far

CompyTech
09-15-2012, 01:36 AM
Is this with the extra tray installed if it is, we use a shim on the front left corner and it has resolved the issue on 25 machines so farYes. They all have those trays. From what I have seen this happens no matter what tray is being used. But that is good advice. I will try that. What do you use as a shim, like a folded piece of paper or something like it?Thanks

JR2ALTA
09-15-2012, 04:40 AM
Anything heavier than 10lbs should go through bypass. Forget the specs rollers slip on this model

Chip Resets SA
09-15-2012, 08:10 AM
There is a tension difference between the upper feed roller and separation roller, replace pressure roller assembly with B210 model as well as tension spring underneath pressure separation assembly

JustManuals
09-15-2012, 08:26 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mmru4real
09-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Yes. They all have those trays. From what I have seen this happens no matter what tray is being used. But that is good advice. I will try that. What do you use as a shim, like a folded piece of paper or something like it?Thanks
Home depot has a window shim kit, using wooden shims. We have found that these work the best. Konica will not acknowledge there is an issue though

EarthKmTech
09-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Home depot has a window shim kit, using wooden shims. We have found that these work the best. Konica will not acknowledge there is an issue though

Is this in regards to the machine rocking around on top of the optional tray ?

I thought this was a standard "feature"

Also, the right hand side door is an absolute joke on the optional tray too, dissimilar metals are spot welded together, ie, the door catches and the tray frame - when they crack off you have to replace the entire optional tray unit as you cant repair it.

Custom Search