• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • faultman
    Technician
    • Nov 2009

c650 jamming fault

hi
    i have a c650 showing a constant j13 with no paper to be found, the only way to clear the jam is full reboot of the machine. Once rebooted the machine comes to ready to copy and works fine from tray 1, 2 and 4, but as soon as you ask for a copy from tray 3 the machine shows a jam with no paper in the machine. i have swopped the feed assembly on tray 3 but no joy, I was thinking paper feed transport board...any ideas???
    thank you
  • minimerlin
    Senior Tech
    Site Contributor
    500+ Posts
    • Nov 2007

Re: c650 jamming fault

Originally posted by faultman
    hi
    i have a c650 showing a constant j13 with no paper to be found, the only way to clear the jam is full reboot of the machine. Once rebooted the machine comes to ready to copy and works fine from tray 1, 2 and 4, but as soon as you ask for a copy from tray 3 the machine shows a jam with no paper in the machine. i have swopped the feed assembly on tray 3 but no joy, I was thinking paper feed transport board...any ideas???
    thank you
    Have you fitted the modification to the tray itself? The extra guide to help paper transport! Extra weight on the take up?
    Please do not PM me without asking first.

Comment

• JustManuals
      Field Supervisor
      5,000+ Posts
      • Jan 2006

Re: c650 jamming fault

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

Working...