PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 Any know problems?

Custom Search

IN-WondeR
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Is there any known problems with these copiers which I need to be carefull of?

I have gotten one on hand, at a very very fair price, so I would like to know what faults to look for before I pick it up.

Can't seem to find much about it inhere anywhere.. Maybe that's a good sign?

EarthKmTech
09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
apart from the fact they use the c350 colour imaging units that were never designed to operate at the higher speed of 35ppm colour versus 22ppm colour they were designed for, they are ok. If you do lots of colour you will be replacing lots of colour imaging units (prematurely)

emujo
09-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Just like any other MFP, there are a ton of tech bullitens on the product, so yes, there are known issues..It's old(er), printer boards are based on old technology, Fiery (if installed) is also built around Win2K. All that old plastic is probably starting to rot, but is it a piece of crap??? No, just like any other color box out there, it needs TLC..If you start re-fusing the consumables, the CQ will fall off quickley. Emujo

IN-WondeR
09-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Hmmm, now I'm a bit insecure if I should go get it. It's a 90mile run each way for it, but it's only something like $140 but here in Denmark, gas is expensivew, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna go get it.

The seller did not give me a counter result, which he probably did knowingly that the copier have done a million or so copies... :(

JustManuals
09-18-2012, 07:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

IN-WondeR
09-18-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm not interested in manuals, so please don't try and sell me one for every thread I start.

EarthKmTech
09-19-2012, 11:51 AM
C450 with a million on the clock ?

Run,

Run like the wind,

Run like you have never run before!

And don't look back.

In my experience they start doing funny things around 900k or more no matter how much money you throw at them, they're just tired.

Custom Search