PDA

View Full Version : GAS

Custom Search

BILL
08-30-2005, 09:35 PM
HEY THE PRESIDENT FARTED WE BETTER RAISE THE GAS PRICES

Tonerbomb
08-31-2005, 02:16 AM
:evil: Katrina beat GWB to it!!!!! It\'s really starting to hurt those of us that have to drive for a living!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

P.S. SCREW OPEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-31-2005, 05:26 AM
It\'s way too easy to blame OPEC but it\'s not OPEC, it\'s the fucking oil companies that have closed down refineries over the past few years allowing them to produce less product - driving up demand - and in turn, driving up the cost to consumers. Sounds a little bit like the Enron scam that we all got screwed by a few years back.

Its all bullshit and we are paying for it with HUGE tax breaks for the oils and gas industry. Why did Exxon/Mobil need a tax break when they made 6.7 Billion in profits last quarter. That\'s \"profit\" not \"net sales\" and that\'s Billion with a capital mother fucking B or $6,700,000,000.00 (or 74.4 million a day). You got to sell a lot of toner to make that kind of cash! I don\'t have a problem with huge profits but I do have a problem with giving them a tax break so they don\'t have to pay anything back for those profits. If it\'s such a free market, let these dickheads compete with the rest of us.

Wake up people, Stop voting against your own best interests, that stretching noise you hear ain\'t your wallet, its your ass.

Post edited by: 10871087, at: 2005/08/30 21:28

CMB
08-31-2005, 06:28 PM
the president ain\'t got nothing to do with it. he doesn\'t own the oil companies. you been reading them liberal newspapers again??

raym
09-01-2005, 04:45 PM
yeah, you\'re right cmb. the oil companies own the president, not the other way around. thanks for straightening us out on that. i would.ve thought by now that even the staunchest neo-cons would begin to see the error(s) of their beloved president.

CMB
09-01-2005, 05:37 PM
hey smartass! why don\'t you run for president and straighten this shit out!?!

Lance
09-01-2005, 07:40 PM
CMB wrote:

hey smartass! why don\'t you run for president and straighten this shit out!?!
He can\'t, he doesn\'t have the backing he needs from the Oil & Gas Lobby (he, he, he...)

raym
09-02-2005, 01:29 PM
lol lance. good one. and for service @ lewisdigital, did i happen to touch a nerve? you are in the minority now as you should have been 5 yrs. ago but we were too ignorant at the time to see the writing on the wall. you have to ask yourself, \"are we better off now than 5 yrs. ago? is he doing a good job?\" HELL NO!! he can\'t even talk off the cuff. why do you think he is the most unseen president we\'ve ever had? we can\'t even respond to a natural disaster in a timely manner. what if katrina was actually a terrorist attack? that dumbass would still be on vacation! and as for the job of president, you couldn\'t pay me enough. but that doesn\'t mean i don\'t know when someone is doing a piss-poor job. its not rocket science!

Post edited by: raym, at: 2005/09/02 05:36

dick
09-02-2005, 06:58 PM
better than being a dumbass! i would love to be president. first order of business would be to kick the INS into gear and get rid of all these damn illegals. second blow the shit out of the mid east the bunch of radical assholes. third cut out all the unnessasary over paid govt. officals and go from there.

Copystar
09-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Glad to see these people finally getting some help, But it shouldn\'t have taken this long. I guess if Bush could have finished his round of golf a little quicker we would be having this conversation.

PS. I\'m not blaming anyone, I don\'t like to be bothered when I\'m on vacation either.

Custom Search