PDA

View Full Version : MP1500 duplex tray

Custom Search

bilbotech
12-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi,
i installed MP1500 duplex tray. Paper stop when incoming in the duplex unit. There is a setting to do?
(I'm sorry for my english language...:rolleyes:)

Cipher
12-28-2007, 08:31 AM
The duplex comes as standard on this model so no additional settings required.

1. Check the duplex inverter and duplex entrance sensors.

2. Check the three white idle rollers are tight against duplex plate by adjusting the metal holding plate on each one.
If these are lose there will not be enough friction and the paper will not grip correctly between the idle rollers and driven duplex rollers.

bilbotech
01-02-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry...
The model is MPC1500SP, and the duplex unit is a feature.
Could you help me?
Thanks

Scott_Lewis
01-03-2008, 08:07 AM
I'm sorry...
The model is MPC1500SP, and the duplex unit is a feature.
Could you help me?
Thanks

Otherwise known as the B229. Other than making sure you didn't pinch the wiring harness, haven't a clue. There aren't any settings you need to make that I know of. Properly installed, it should auto detect.

Double check the installation procedure .... it gets convoluted when you also install some other options.

Cipher
01-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Ahhhh... MPC

In that case you need the function upgrade kit (basically more memory and a HDD) to be able to duplex and sort in colour for photocopying.
I think you can duplex via the printer driver without the upgrade kit though as the PC/spool does all the processing.

It will also give you scan to email, smb among other enhancements as well if you install the upgrade kit.

Custom Search