PDA

View Full Version : Electrical bizhub c-250 problem

Custom Search

acsolutions
09-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Hello,
I recently went to a machine with a c-5102 code ( main motor) I came back with the motor and replaced it. I ran a copy and got a jam, opened and closed the door then the machine cycled for awhile then ran a copy which came out blank and the control panel locked up. I checked the level history 2 in the service mode and the atvc level was at 0 when the machine came to ready. I thought maybe pinching a wire, looks ok, I came back with a pwb-m board, mfp board and a HVT board none worked. The only other thing it could possibly be is the ribbon cable that goes from the pwb-m board to the DIMM 0 board. thanks

EarthKmTech
09-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Or, you forgot to plug the red wire back in to the HV board at the bottom of the metal frame thats removed to access the main motor... (or sliced it)

acsolutions
09-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Or, you forgot to plug the red wire back in to the HV board at the bottom of the metal frame thats removed to access the main motor... (or sliced it)

yes, I plugged it in and I checked the wire after seeing the problem, I was also considering replacing that also,just in case. Good observation! I guess I will bring the ribbon cable and the HVT cable going to the transfer. anything else I should look for? Thanks

EarthKmTech
09-22-2012, 01:48 AM
All I can suggest is tripple check every connection has been made and make sure there are no dammaged wires or socket pins.

I've done over 100 of these motors and am in and out within 30 minutes and never once had a problem - i suspect its something that has been damaged in the process :(

Did you take the fans totally off on the top right ?

I wonder if a fan has been plugged into the vendor mode plug instead of the fan plug

acsolutions
09-22-2012, 04:01 AM
All I can suggest is tripple check every connection has been made and make sure there are no dammaged wires or socket pins. I've done over 100 of these motors and am in and out within 30 minutes and never once had a problem - i suspect its something that has been damaged in the process :( Did you take the fans totally off on the top right ? I wonder if a fan has been plugged into the vendor mode plug instead of the fan plug I know there is an additional plug, but it does not reach properly. I usually plug it in where it lies naturally. Thanks

JustManuals
09-22-2012, 06:24 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

acsolutions
09-25-2012, 04:17 PM
it was the ribbon cable from the pwb-m to the dimm board. thanks

Custom Search