PDA

View Full Version : C8000 Stuck on warming up.

Custom Search

Rhoadster67
09-22-2012, 07:22 PM
I have C8000 that stays on warming up. Wont code out. no service codes in log in service mode. removed fuser and tested in demo unit, works fine. thermistors in i/o mode show temperature coming up. fuser continues to cycle, rotation, lamps cycle on and off. replaced conveyance control brd and print control brd. any ideas? going to look at wire harnesses.

JustManuals
09-23-2012, 06:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mita-Konica-Tech
09-26-2012, 01:09 AM
First step is to reload all firmware....

jrf
09-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Did you get it repaired . Which controller have you

Rhoadster67
09-27-2012, 01:33 AM
Ok, after going over harnesses, both fusers with no change. I started looking at accessories. wound up being the SD-506, saddle stitcher. M11 on the slope section. during its startup the motor would turn and hang. It could not finish its initialization. the main body just sat there waiting on it and never coming out of warm up. I cant believe it never coded out. just remember that warming up doesn't always mean fuser.

Masterchief
09-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Really tricky situation, By the look of this machine a Hazzard. Im glad you got to the end of it mate

jrf
09-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Thanks for sharing solution. You Did well

Issac-brock
03-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Ok, after going over harnesses, both fusers with no change. I started looking at accessories. wound up being the SD-506, saddle stitcher. M11 on the slope section. during its startup the motor would turn and hang. It could not finish its initialization. the main body just sat there waiting on it and never coming out of warm up. I cant believe it never coded out. just remember that warming up doesn't always mean fuser.

Had same issue just now, checked power to SD506, A/C plug seemed loose and it is in a hallway between 2 machines so easily knocked out. After pushing in the plug and open/close of SD506 it came ready. Thanks a bunch!
CC
:D

Custom Search