PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350 dr & dv change

Custom Search

rguess
09-25-2012, 10:07 PM
change drum & dev. executed function 8 and keep getting code 2557. changed developer unit & dev. same process. i get the same code. i risked over developing by doing 3 or 4 function 8 but same results. mag roller does not have sufficient amount of developer on it. I am at the end of my rope. any help is greatly appreciated. thx :confused::mad:

JustManuals
09-25-2012, 10:14 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
09-25-2012, 10:44 PM
you need to of reset the life counters before running F8

and its not unusual to have to reset them 3 times before they actually reset, before runnning F8 ensure the life counters of the drum and dev have been reset properly. If unsure, turn the machine off at the main switch and go check again, if the counters not reset you will never get it working.

IF you have done this a thousand times before and know exactly what your doing, you may of blown the TCR sensor (extremely ESD sensitive) which means you might as well change the whole dev unit.

brent
09-25-2012, 11:41 PM
make sure you use the correct developer as well. I actually used developer for the di 3510 in a bizhub 350. it was a no go. I got a c2557 as well. are you sure you used the right stuff? also yes you need to reset counters first. earth km tech is right. I am in north idaho. need some help down there? lol let us know what you find..

brent

Mita-Konica-Tech
09-26-2012, 12:48 AM
you need to of reset the life counters before running F8

and its not unusual to have to reset them 3 times before they actually reset, before runnning F8 ensure the life counters of the drum and dev have been reset properly. If unsure, turn the machine off at the main switch and go check again, if the counters not reset you will never get it working.

IF you have done this a thousand times before and know exactly what your doing, you may of blown the TCR sensor (extremely ESD sensitive) which means you might as well change the whole dev unit.

I agree with your assessment.. sounds like he may have damaged the TCR.....or did not reset counters,,

fixthecopier
09-26-2012, 01:34 AM
If you did not reset the counters, that is your problem. Those machines are picky about little things like that.

Hansoon
09-26-2012, 06:16 AM
As mentioned here before, counters, counters, counters. That the mag roller looks rather "bald" is normal.

Hans

montana
09-26-2012, 08:45 AM
make sure you use the correct developer as well. I actually used developer for the di 3510 in a bizhub 350. it was a no go. I got a c2557 as well. are you sure you used the right stuff? also yes you need to reset counters first. earth km tech is right. I am in north idaho. need some help down there? lol let us know what you find..

brent
hi...i agree with mr brent..make sure you installed the right dev...:cool:

brent
09-26-2012, 03:19 PM
I tend to learn off of one bad mistake.. kind of makes an impression in my mind... when you just put the wrong developer in a machine. another mistake is rebuilding a bizhub 601 fuser unit. when the unit is all apart do NOT put the lower fuser lamp in and retract the lever back up. I broke 2 lamps in one day just trying to figure out what the hell I did.... that was expensive.. lol

Luther
09-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Follow this !!Open the right side door. Go into service mode and under
counters reset iu count. Turn main sw off the back on. Go
back to service mode and check the counter did clear.
Don't worry about the dev counter. Replace the drum ans
starter reinstall with the door open still select f8 under
function close door and push start. Let it run till start
button goes ready again your done.

rguess
09-26-2012, 03:42 PM
thanks guys, i reset counter but did not check to make sure it reset. that may be the problem because i've used 2 new developer units & developer. will try again today.

rguess
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
thanks guys!
counters, counters, counters. reset counters in the beginning, but did not double check it. now it's working:)

Hansoon
10-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats and thanks for the feed back!

Hans

Custom Search