PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7022 Main Driving Board Assembly

Custom Search

Hamiltonprint
12-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Can anyone help locate part 26TA-9021? It would seem as though I can by the whole machine cheaper than this part for a simple repair. I have already replaced the Toner Density Sensor.

superfly
12-29-2007, 07:05 PM
What problem are you having with it?

dogsbody
12-29-2007, 11:37 PM
I have never replaced a TDS and have it fix my problem (on these models and similar), likewise I have never needed to replaced the board your looking for. As said above it would help to know your specific problem.

RockETop
12-30-2007, 03:48 AM
Did you run L-Detect again after replacing the sensor?

Hamiltonprint
12-31-2007, 01:54 PM
No I did not. I am not experienced with this product line all I had to go on was the manual I bought.

Juggy
01-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Hi,

If you are getting some kind of error codes, go and check the ICPS in the board if iam right there should be around 16 ICPs in the board, check for the continuity and if found open replace the same. IF you dont get ICP try and replace it with a fuse of .06 ma fuses or some thing of that rating

GottaFixEmAll
01-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Can anyone help locate part 26TA-9021? It would seem as though I can by the whole machine cheaper than this part for a simple repair. I have already replaced the Toner Density Sensor.

-----------------------------------------

I would think you could have the board repaired lots cheaper than replacing it ... and most of the board repair places offer tech support ! they will laugh at you if you aren't a tech though (only kidding) they generally can only help you if you are somewhat familiar with the copier. That said ... the other steps in your manual need to be followed once the TDS is replaced ... most konica manuals list the things that will need to be adjusted when replacing certain parts ... in this case L-Detect !

It would help too if you described some of your syptoms/problems ???

Mike

dogsbody
01-02-2008, 12:59 PM
No I did not. I am not experienced with this product line all I had to go on was the manual I bought.

Mate, a lot of guys are trying to help you here. With the infomation you have provided most of it is guess work. Please post some specific details of the problems you are having. Chances are someone here has seen the problem you are experiencing and at the very least can point you in the right direction.

GottaFixEmAll
01-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes, check the ICPS, they've caused lots of problems ... if not then ,the DCPS, or the ACPS ... usually only one of each of the latter two though. You could also try 1/18th ma. fuses two of those and the .006 ma pico fuse just to the right of the Bussard collector on the main board !

Honestly, and in jest ... a .06 ma fuse ??? that would blow just by looking at it ... if they made such a thing ... the shock of putting it in would probably make it fail ... imagine how thin the wire in the fuse would have to be to fail at .06 ma >>> a thousand milliamps to an amp !!. Would that be: .06 thousandths of an amp ??? --- the 42 Farad capacitor in the DCPS might be fried causing noise spikes to reach the logic circuits --- or the Nanites might might be on strike ??

Really, operating the dark is so much fun !!!

fernan
01-02-2008, 07:56 PM
what problem are you facing rigth now can you be more specific?

pepper38_cnd
01-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Hamilton
Since you have not given us alot to go on, I am going to make some assumptions. You probably have a F26-X code see attached.
You have already changed the TDS, developer, and ran L-Detect, Code still there? The book keeps ending up at PRDB (printer Driver BD.) Before concluding that you need a board pls confirm the following:

1. The wrong toner is not in this machine
2. The HV is ok
3. The sensor in the Drum carrige is not polluted (normally L-detect will fail)
4. Bushing on Dev mixers are not siezing Usualy the rear bushings.
5. Toner delivery system is not plugged or bound up, this is the most difficult because it requires much disassembly (Note if you are not familiar with the ribbon connector at the top of the main board talk to someone who is before touching it!), clean out toner hopper and opperate by hand while it is out of machine. (This is the most likely cuase)

If all of the above has been done and your convinced it is the board, have your board repaired. Or if possible try one from another machine.

Good Luck

Custom Search