PDA

View Full Version : Jamming konica minolta bizhub c252 poor copy eject and duplex refeed jams

Custom Search

tekkie
09-26-2012, 09:07 PM
i HAVE A KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB C252 basic colour copier when the machine is making copies the exit rollers seem to struggle to feed the copies out at the exit rollers particularly A3 the machine doesnt jam but it looks like the exit rollers are struggling.
The problem is when i duplex as the paper feeds out before refeed again it struggles then when it refeeds at kickback it struggles even more and comes up with a jam.Anyone had any issues like this and are the two problems related to the exit rollers.I have thorougly cleaned all paper feed path and rollers and sensors etc.

EarthKmTech
09-26-2012, 10:19 PM
the exit rollers are disengaged from the main bodies drive and driven solely by the duplex unit when it is (optionally) installed when doing duplex OR simplex.

ensure the right side door is closing properly and nothing is broken causing an excessive gap.

if holding the right side door closed stops the problem, you may need to replace the entire door. Also ensure the white plastic plates the door hooks catch onto arent missing.

JustManuals
09-26-2012, 11:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
09-27-2012, 08:33 PM
if holding the right side door closed stops the problem, you may need to replace the entire door. Also ensure the white plastic plates the door hooks catch onto arent missing.Indeed, but a few screws and a flip-hing from the hardware store can cut the cost of a new door. ;)As already noted, check the drive to the rollers and for excessive wear on the moving parts....

Custom Search