PDA

View Full Version : C500 CYAN NOT PRINTING

Custom Search

wolekraft
09-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Hello All,
My Bizhub C500 can copy clean but can no longer print cyan.
I have cleaned up everything I thought could cause it from developer unit to drum and transfer wire.
Can anyone out there help me.

Elle
09-27-2012, 10:32 PM
have you replace the dev. unit? i'd give that a try before goin too deep into it.

JustManuals
09-28-2012, 01:05 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

wolekraft
09-28-2012, 02:58 AM
have you replace the dev. unit? i'd give that a try before goin too deep into it.

Thanks for your reply
Yes, I replaced the developer unit for cyan, yet the problem persists. I was thinking of changing the developer, but not sure it will solve the problem.

wolekraft
09-29-2012, 04:42 AM
WAITING FOR HELP PLEASE.

Gort
09-29-2012, 05:27 AM
1. Have you tried printing internal test prints, like # 84? That would eliminate or confirm the engine is the problem.
2. Run test pattern # 1 using: C = 255, Y =0, M = 0, K = 0. If you have a solid cyan print look at your Fiery. If the image is blank,"cheat" the front door and stop the print process when half the paper is between the lower transfer roller and the transfer belt. Use 11 x17 or A3 paper so it shows more of an image on the drum and transfer belt.
If there is no cyan output from the engine you might have a bad high voltage board or image processing board. THE IPB IS A LAST RESORT!
3. There is a cyan streak on your Fiery test page sample, is that a cleaning problem?
4. Re-boot the Fiery, full power off restart, not just restart Fiery. The Fiery test page shows no data in the Fiery details box: Time & Date, Server Name, Color Profile, ... Maybe a bad system load or HDD on the Fiery.
5. Remove the Fiery cable and reverse the cable ends of the Fiery to C500 cable.

wolekraft
09-29-2012, 07:05 AM
1. Have you tried printing internal test prints, like # 84? That would eliminate or confirm the engine is the problem.
2. Run test pattern # 1 using: C = 255, Y =0, M = 0, K = 0. If you have a solid cyan print look at your Fiery. If the image is blank,"cheat" the front door and stop the print process when half the paper is between the lower transfer roller and the transfer belt. Use 11 x17 or A3 paper so it shows more of an image on the drum and transfer belt.
If there is no cyan output from the engine you might have a bad high voltage board or image processing board. THE IPB IS A LAST RESORT!
3. There is a cyan streak on your Fiery test page sample, is that a cleaning problem?
4. Re-boot the Fiery, full power off restart, not just restart Fiery. The Fiery test page shows no data in the Fiery details box: Time & Date, Server Name, Color Profile, ... Maybe a bad system load or HDD on the Fiery.
5. Remove the Fiery cable and reverse the cable ends of the Fiery to C500 cable.

Thanks for this reply.
I will try all your suggestions. Someone earlier suggested the fiery issue, I will reverse the cable. How can I access the internal print # 84 please?

Gort
09-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Do you have a service manual for this model? If you do not, find a C500/8050/C6500 experienced tech.

AjitN
09-30-2012, 04:21 AM
Hello All,
My Bizhub C500 can copy clean but can no longer print cyan.
I have cleaned up everything I thought could cause it from developer unit to drum and transfer wire.
Can anyone out there help me.

cyan developer drive clutch OR gear assy. defective. no need to check any other parts.

wolekraft
09-30-2012, 07:07 AM
cyan developer drive clutch OR gear assy. defective. no need to check any other parts.

I have replace the entire cyan developer unit from the other machine, no improvement.
I am looking into the IPB as earlier suggested.
I appreciate your support.

RRodgers
09-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Check/change the drum and look at the charge corona.

Custom Search