PDA

View Full Version : KM C252 newbee need help

Custom Search

lalinet
12-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I just get KM bizhub C252.
It seems that everything work fine, but I found some strange things.

- when I want to print 2-sided document and I want to set 2-sided option in print options I get meessage "2-sided option must be set to: Enable" I cant figure out why this is asking me because I can make 2-sided copies in copy mode.

- second thing is when I want to copy anything from glass I get in copy big black mark across the paper. How can I remove this paper? I was try to set everything on light, but didn't help.

So if there is anyone that can help me please reply to my message.
Thank you a lot for any help.

Happy and all the best in new year 2008.

Lali

knightfall
12-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Is the black mark a box if so it sounds like the install was not properly setup when it was installed who ever installed it did not follow the install procedure, you will need to call the service technician and have them properly install the equipment again. The 2side option was not installed in the print driver have the technician look at the driver to install the option. Good luck.

copy shop
12-30-2007, 09:54 PM
- when I want to print 2-sided document and I want to set 2-sided option in print options I get meessage "2-sided option must be set to: Enable" I cant figure out why this is asking me because I can make 2-sided copies in copy mode.
On your copier , Push the copy button, and the push the help button until you see key operator mode and enter it by selecting the LCD button at the bottom of the screen. Then select copier inital settings. You MAY find what you need there.

- second thing is when I want to copy anything from glass I get in copy big black mark across the paper. How can I remove this paper? I was try to set everything on light, but didn't help.
For this one you MUST have something stuck on the glass or mirrors.
Also check the glass strip to the left of the glass itself. If ANY marks or tape or ANYTHING are on this piece of glass, it WILL show up on your paper as a line as big as whatever the mark is.

Juggy
01-01-2008, 06:47 AM
As mentioned by Knightfall, if you are getting a box all over you border of your image you need to do the installation procedure again start if right from the touch screen alignment otherwise will get the same problem all the time. Again some country duplex unit is an option which need to be purchased and installed, have you installed the AD503 if i am right.

jeffneave
01-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Re ur problems I assume you are getting a black square when copying you will have to go through the set up again best to work through the book also set the duplex option in your print driver

lalinet
01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks for answers,
duplex is fixed, I was set duplex on in driver and it works.

Black box in copy is still the problem.

Jagan: can you tell me how can I make installation setup from start again.
What I have to press on lcd or machine for start setup installation again?

Hardware is 100% installed correct, because everything works fine only copy can't be done.

Thanks
best regards

laserman06
01-12-2008, 05:09 AM
The set up procedure involves getting into service mode as well as admin mode. There are several steps that must be done in correct order. If not you will have to start from the beginning. If you have access to Konica's web site you can download the installation procedure.

Are you a tech or operator?

lalinet
01-12-2008, 10:54 AM
hi,

basicly I'm both a tech and operator, but I don't have those installation procedure.

could you please send me in ma email or post me a link to download.

PS - is there at c525 any option to update firmware?

Thank you very much.

Lali

laserman06
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
PM your email address and I will see what I can do.

Custom Search