PDA

View Full Version : Auto shutdown / Energy Mode KM Bizhub C452 and C224

Custom Search

miesjel
09-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Hi,

Recently we placed a Bizhub C452 and C224. Those 2 printers are used around the clock, 7 days a week 24 hours a day. That should be no problem, i know.. But i found a problem, or the customer did.

The office itself is closed at night, but people at home (or whereever they might be) print thier documents during the night on those machines. There is an energy mode wich put the machines in Low power mode or sleep mode when not used for a certain amount of time, and when a print job comes they automaticly wake up. The problem is that at night, when the machines are not used for a couple of hours they just sort of shutdown. Someone has to touch a button on the machine to wake it up again, then it starts printing.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Michel

mo0651
09-28-2012, 09:26 PM
It's not a problem, it's a setting on the Administrator side. Read the manual. You will find it. As long as you have permission to change the setting.

miesjel
10-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Thanks for your reply!

I've read all the manuals on the CD that came along with the machine and also the service manuals but could'nt find anything.. Do you know the name of the option?

kingarthur
10-01-2012, 11:56 AM
there is a tech bulletin about this problem

TAGB1200160EN00

miesjel
10-03-2012, 10:47 AM
there is a tech bulletin about this problem

TAGB1200160EN00

We have some problems with Konica Minolta, so we cannot access technet at the moment. they said it woudl be solved yesterday but they called us to let us know it would take a little longer...

We do i need to do to help the customer out with his "problem"?

I still havent found anything usefull.

Thanks again!

miesjel
10-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Problems with km are solved, so i have access to their technet but where can i find those tech bulletins?

kingarthur
10-05-2012, 03:06 PM
The bulletin refers to the C224...in the UK you access it via the Infohub & then the OCP, you can only access it if you are registered with konicaminolta & have your own sign in & password...

Custom Search