PDA

View Full Version : how can i use FTP to doing my scan in the mpc 3000 machine???

Custom Search

freedomseahorse
09-29-2012, 05:18 AM
how can i use FTP to doing my scan in the mpc 3000 machine???

sandmanmac
10-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Here`s some reading to get you started, however, I generally install and configure Filezilla FTP Server.
You`ll still require some trial and error, but it won`t be answered here in a few lines of text.
Hint: Search the site, there are dozens of threads relating to a variety of scanning methods. Also, you should be searching the `copier` section rather than the `fax`section

freedomseahorse
10-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank you for helping,but i am using windows 7 and couldn't find the FTP.Can any person teach me how to find out the FTP???

sandmanmac
10-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Thank you for helping,but i am using windows 7 and couldn't find the FTP.Can any person teach me how to find out the FTP???

Apparently, you didn't read my post very closely. Also, why 'ftp' scanning, and not the usual 'smb' protocol? Once again, I suggest you search the site, and with due respect, the setup is not as simple as providing a few lines of instructions to a person with limited experience, and I suggest you're going to require some 'on site' assistance to configure it

kannuki2
11-23-2012, 05:01 AM
maybe he doesn't have adobe reader install on his new windows 7 computer so he couldn't read it.

Custom Search