PDA

View Full Version : Konica C8050 Adjustment issues.

Custom Search

Motchedo
10-01-2012, 09:22 PM
I have a Konica Colorforce 8050 and performed the 200K maintenance to it. I emptied the developer out of each developing unit and then added new developer starter while performing the Automatic Charge function in the 36 Mode. When I tried to perform the L Detect function, I would get a SC27-01 error. I replaced the developing unit and the drum cartridge with no changes to the error code. I swapped the Magenta drum cartridge and developing unit with the yellow. The error shifted to SC27-02 implying that there was something wrong with the yellow TDS sensor. I swapped the units back to their original location and re-ran the L Detect and finally got it to pass. Now it fails when I run the Auto Gamma function which is giving me a SC29-07 error. The Drum Cartridge for the yellow has a uniform coating of yellow toner/deverloper around it whereas the other drums do not.

I am stumped with this one as I have swapped everything out that relates to the yellow portion of the system. What am I missing? Is there anything else that I should check? Is there a certain order to perform the adjustment/calibration for this system? The only adjustments that I have performed right now is the one for changing out the developer so far but have not completed it due to the errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated. We cannot afford a new unit.

JustManuals
10-02-2012, 12:06 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search