PDA

View Full Version : NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AFTER INSTALLING 200K MAINTENANCE KIT. Help needed!

Custom Search

Motchedo
10-04-2012, 03:05 AM
I have a Konica Colorforce 8050 was well overdue on its 200K maintenance. The copier worked fine with the occassional paper jam and such until now. I installed the new rollers, drum cartridges, transfer belt and developer. I have performed the required Automatic Developer Charge in the 36 Mode followed by the L Detect Initial Automatic Adjustment which all passed. Now I am trying to perform the Automatic Gamma Adjust and keep getting the error codes SC29-07 and SC29-08. When I run the Auto color registration adjustment, I keep getting the error 2 code.

Can you steer me in the right direction? I have swapped almost everything out with new parts and am stumped. Are there any electrical checks that I can perform?

Albonline
10-04-2012, 08:17 PM
take a good look at the transfer belt. think you may have assembled it incorrectly.

JustManuals
10-05-2012, 02:27 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
10-05-2012, 03:08 AM
take a good look at the transfer belt. think you may have assembled it incorrectly.

Yep

Custom Search