PDA

View Full Version : CQ konica bizhub c454

Custom Search

glasstec
10-04-2012, 12:39 PM
hi can anyone help,i have un boxed new bizhub c454 internal prints fine,when copying through the doc feeder or glass it is giving me vertical lines a centermeter apart cyan and magenta,not sure if i have missed out on something on the setup,i have tried setting up again using setting gradation adjustment .check stabilizer...print and copy and repeated the steps about 6 times no joy,can any one help me please:mad:

Avskrap
10-04-2012, 12:45 PM
You've missed something in the setup, simple as that. Konica says to do a data clear between attempts. Re-do it and make sure not to skip out on anything. Rather spend five minutes doing something you find trivial than to spend an hour figuring out what the hell went wrong.

JustManuals
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

bobe
10-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Do again the color calibration, setup the time. I had the same problem. 1st time because of the time setting and 2nd time color calibration

Itsthepaper
03-27-2014, 02:34 AM
hi can anyone help,i have un boxed new bizhub c454 internal prints fine,when copying through the doc feeder or glass it is giving me vertical lines a centermeter apart cyan and magenta,not sure if i have missed out on something on the setup,i have tried setting up again using setting gradation adjustment .check stabilizer...print and copy and repeated the steps about 6 times no joy,can any one help me please:mad:

Yep, those lines are common when a step was missed in setup. When entering date and times in different areas of set up make sure to clear the current date and time even if it's correct, then physically type in the date and time.

Custom Search