PDA

View Full Version : dialta 2510 netcard problem

Custom Search

javier4065
10-05-2012, 01:44 PM
well.let me to explain what my problem is,I tried to install scanner driver and then to do that the copier doesn,t start,display shows icons the copier and the pcs, I removed netcard and the copier is ok, what I did bad? There is a tip to reset the netcard,dialta 351 has two pins po reset it.because I donīt believe that netcard not work because I installed the ip driver for scanner. thanks.

ck1
10-06-2012, 05:18 AM
you better check the ram SU ,PI3505 or nc card . did you try remove SU first ?

javier4065
10-06-2012, 03:59 PM
I removed the memory and the copier has the same problem , the memory has 6 pines maybe they are for reset it,How must I do to reset it? thanks. The net card has two led, the red is steadly and green led is flashing.does it mean an error?

aleksander
10-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Try to replace the MFB Board.

TheOwl
10-08-2012, 11:00 PM
RAM (or memory) is reset every time you turn the machine off. There is no reset for RAM.

The NIC on the other hand and if my memory serves me right, then the NIC is made by a company called NetSilicon and there should be a jumper marked OP2 or FACT. You need to change the jumper position or add a jumper, install the NIC into the machine and wait for the LED's to continually flash between one another.

Once that is done, you then need to change the jumper settings back to how it was, put the NIC back into the machine and then setup your network settings again.

It was probably just a coincidence that something in the machine failed after you installed the scanner drivers.

With scanning, I would just use scan to file on the machine rather than trying to use the network TWAIN driver as there is nothing in the middle so to speak that could stop the scanning from working.

Synaux
10-09-2012, 03:26 AM
well.let me to explain what my problem is,I tried to install scanner driver and then to do that the copier doesn,t start,display shows icons the copier and the pcs, I removed netcard and the copier is ok, what I did bad? There is a tip to reset the netcard,dialta 351 has two pins po reset it.because I donīt believe that netcard not work because I installed the ip driver for scanner. thanks.

No hablé Espaņol.
Owl is probably the authority here so far, but here are some really basic tips:

Take 91% alcohol or ISO bath spray and clean the hell out of your port(s)/surrounding areas and the NIC card.
If using 91% alcohol you can use a soft tooth brush (but make sure its dowsed in alcohol first to scrub the components to avoid static buildup).
Never do any of this with power going to the machine.
Also...check for bad capacitors/damaged parts with a magnifier.

javier4065
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
well. I removed the flash card,then I installed it . Now I can make copies, but I can't print.When I want to print ,display says that the bypass there is not size the correct size of paper. The same happening when I want to print the configuration page.What can I do to solve it? I think When I wanted to install the incorrect scanner driver (ip scanner, copier has su2-kit scanner).there was a conflict.thanks.

TheOwl
10-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Sounds like you default try is set to the bypass tray. Change the print settings on the machine to reflect a different tray.

javier4065
10-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Sounds like you default try is set to the bypass tray. Change the print settings on the machine to reflect a different tray.
well,I reseted the ram whit jumper and then I configured it whit pagescope light and the copier is ok now.Now I need download the pagescope cabinet version 2.1 ,because the customer want to scan .thanks everybody fo your help.

Custom Search