PDA

View Full Version : KM 423 Licence Management Eror

Custom Search

selmila
10-06-2012, 09:51 PM
I have changed the NVRAM board in the machine,but when i switched the machine ON, Licence management error shows up and then it shows that,The Following Function cannot be used because the Scanner is not Available! and i don't see any trays to select! can i get help to fix this problem?

Mr Spock
10-06-2012, 11:46 PM
You will need the service manual to walk through all the steps but in a nutshell
1 firmware recover to base firmware
2 reset all admin codes
3 upgrade to the latest in increments.

blackcat4866
10-07-2012, 04:01 AM
There's a little more to it than that. If you've not an authorized dealer, you'll need the assistance of one:

"License Management error occurred." after removing or replacing MFP PWB. Record request code: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Managent > Repair > Repair Request Code > place LTR-R paper in tray #1 > Start to print data. Then visit www.mykonicaminolta.com (http://www.mykonicaminolta.com) > License Mgmt Server > Repair License > enter data > Registration. To enter code on the machine: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Mgmt > Repair > Repair Code > enter repair permission code > End > Apply > power Off/On.

This is not something you can fix without the help of Konica Minolta or an authorized dealer. =^..^=

JR2ALTA
10-07-2012, 04:49 AM
There's a little more to it than that. If you've not an authorized dealer, you'll need the assistance of one: "License Management error occurred." after removing or replacing MFP PWB. Record request code: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Managent > Repair > Repair Request Code > place LTR-R paper in tray #1 > Start to print data. Then visit www.mykonicaminolta.com (http://www.mykonicaminolta.com) > License Mgmt Server > Repair License > enter data > Registration. To enter code on the machine: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Mgmt > Repair > Repair Code > enter repair permission code > End > Apply > power Off/On. This is not something you can fix without the help of Konica Minolta or an authorized dealer. =^..^= I'm sure it's plastered within this forum, but easy on not only service code, but security access BC.

selmila
10-07-2012, 06:01 AM
There's a little more to it than that. If you've not an authorized dealer, you'll need the assistance of one:"License Management error occurred." after removing or replacing MFP PWB. Record request code: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Managent > Repair > Repair Request Code > place LTR-R paper in tray #1 > Start to print data. Then visit www.mykonicaminolta.com (http://www.mykonicaminolta.com) > License Mgmt Server > Repair License > enter data > Registration. To enter code on the machine: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Mgmt > Repair > Repair Code > enter repair permission code > End > Apply > power Off/On.This is not something you can fix without the help of Konica Minolta or an authorized dealer. =^..^=Than'q SIr for the procedures,I understand now that it is something Konica Minolta can fix and not by my self because i don't have access to it. Ill check with KM.

JustManuals
10-07-2012, 09:43 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

selmila
10-10-2012, 07:51 PM
There's a little more to it than that. If you've not an authorized dealer, you'll need the assistance of one:

"License Management error occurred." after removing or replacing MFP PWB. Record request code: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Managent > Repair > Repair Request Code > place LTR-R paper in tray #1 > Start to print data. Then visit www.mykonicaminolta.com (http://www.mykonicaminolta.com) > License Mgmt Server > Repair License > enter data > Registration. To enter code on the machine: Utility/Counter > Meter Count > Check Details > Stop 00 Stop 01 > Stop 9 > License Mgmt > Repair > Repair Code > enter repair permission code > End > Apply > power Off/On.

This is not something you can fix without the help of Konica Minolta or an authorized dealer. =^..^=

I have fixed the LMS with the help of KM but i am still unable to use photo copy/scanner feature or able to select any tray because it don't show any on the display
It is displayed on the machine that,
The Following Function cannot be used because the Scanner is not Available! copy/scan/Fax
I have initialized and uploaded Firmwire but still unable to the feature!

blackcat4866
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Perhaps the hard drive is not "Set" (shown as an installed option) in the service mode. =^..^=

Synaux
10-10-2012, 11:17 PM
blackcat4866 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/blackcat4866.html) suggested the hard drive not being set.

He might be right, but if it is, you may want to consider a physical format then a logical format (I am not familiar with these machines; however, I suspect its the same as other models, so a conversion up may be needed after FW install, perhaps).

There might be some other peripherals that you need to set/enable in Service Mode...?

land9797
10-23-2013, 03:29 AM
thaks

alexbarcelona
09-11-2016, 06:22 AM
I have changed the NVRAM board in the machine,but when i switched the machine ON, Licence management error shows up and then it shows that,The Following Function cannot be used because the Scanner is not Available! and i don't see any trays to select! can i get help to fix this problem?

hello i speak spanish i have bizhub 363 with message : the following funtions cannot be used because the scaner is not solution i need firmware recovery nvram A1UD0Y0-F000-GQ7-D1(00).exe this is an old new model for you but for me please help me and try what it says in the post but not solved
help

Custom Search