PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 500 no toner in develop assy

Custom Search

aco.bk
10-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Problem is:
my bizhub wont suplly toner in develop assy.
bottle not spininig and printouts are very bad!please help.
machine is in ready state without error code.

JustManuals
10-09-2012, 07:12 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

rrrohan
10-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Problem is:
my bizhub wont suplly toner in develop assy.
bottle not spininig and printouts are very bad!please help.
machine is in ready state without error code.

how do you know there is no toner in the Dev?

Wouldnt that give you some form of TCR error if it wasnt supplying?

aco.bk
10-10-2012, 04:44 PM
today installed new developer and get error code c2801!

kingarthur
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
have to carried out the dv set up

ni311
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Go to Service Mode -> Imaging Process Adjustment -> select TCR Adjustment -> press Start key
When changing developer, be sure not to conduct the copy operation before completion of the TCR adjustment.
The adjustment is completed in about 180 seconds. When there occurs a TCR adjustment error due to the developer agitating operation not completed successfully, the message "operating ..." disappears and an error code is displayed.

tech51
10-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Seems to me that if you have no error codes relating to toner supply and the bottles not spinning you have the correct amount of toner in the developer. These machines normally throw error codes a lot so the lack of one is quite unusual!!!
I would suspect your copy quality problem lies elsewhere.
If you could post some examples of the poor copies maybe the good people on this site would be able to help you further..

Custom Search