PDA

View Full Version : BH350 pulling dev

Custom Search

Darren King
10-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I am working on a BH350 putting a fine coating of developer onto copies. I have replaced drum, dev and spacer rollers. I have swapped (with known good) HV board, power supply and main board. I have checked contacts on the drum unit and inside machine and they all look OK. I must be missing something, but, I can't figure what.
Any help would be much appreciated.
I already have all manuals thanks.
Darren

minimerlin
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I am working on a BH350 putting a fine coating of developer onto copies. I have replaced drum, dev and spacer rollers. I have swapped (with known good) HV board, power supply and main board. I have checked contacts on the drum unit and inside machine and they all look OK. I must be missing something, but, I can't figure what.
Any help would be much appreciated.
I already have all manuals thanks.
DarrenHow old is the dev unit? Maybe the mag roller is on the way out? Bias? :confused:

EarthKmTech
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Have you tried a NEW developing unit ?

ameritech
10-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Had same problem, need new developer unit.

fixthecopier
10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
A bad erase lamp can cause same symptoms.

JustManuals
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Darren King
10-12-2012, 09:23 PM
fixthecopier jogged my memory. I had replaced the erase lamp and hadn't got it plugged in all the way. It is working properly now
Thanks for all the suggestions. And the offer for the manual of which I have all I need.

Darren

JustManuals
10-12-2012, 11:18 PM
fixthecopier jogged my memory. I had replaced the erase lamp and hadn't got it plugged in all the way. It is working properly now
Thanks for all the suggestions. And the offer for the manual of which I have all I need.

Darren

Yes, I saw that in the original post, but someone else reading this thread with the same problem might not. I post because Google scans this site and the more links I have, the less I have to pay Google and the higher my site will appear in the natural listings.

Paul

Custom Search