PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C35 DF failed to intialize

Custom Search

Terence1
10-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi All please help me with my problem that i currently have, my Document feeder on the C35 is giving problems everytime it gives me the error and it reads df failed to intitialize? I have changed the complete DF and still the machine is giving me that error has anybody have a solution for me ASAP thanks.

JR2ALTA
10-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi All please help me with my problem that i currently have, my Document feeder on the C35 is giving problems everytime it gives me the error and it reads df failed to intitialize? I have changed the complete DF and still the machine is giving me that error has anybody have a solution for me ASAP thanks. I don't believe you changed the ADF. That's the solution, the problem lies within the ADF board, which is not sold separately. By the way. I found this answer by searching the forum.

JustManuals
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Terence1
10-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I don't believe you changed the ADF. That's the solution, the problem lies within the ADF board, which is not sold separately. By the way. I found this answer by searching the forum.

Ok what i did was replace the DF cover with the pickup rollers in it, then i changed the motor and the and the board on the DF self so that only leaves a cover? everything that drives the DF has been changed cause i did not have access to a new DF only a second hand one. do you recommend replacing the DF with a new one and that will resolve the problem? even if i did replace everything on the current DF? Thanks for the help

JR2ALTA
10-13-2012, 02:48 AM
Ok what i did was replace the DF cover with the pickup rollers in it, then i changed the motor and the and the board on the DF self so that only leaves a cover? everything that drives the DF has been changed cause i did not have access to a new DF only a second hand one. do you recommend replacing the DF with a new one and that will resolve the problem? even if i did replace everything on the current DF? Thanks for the help

I can tell you the ADF fixed it for me, and 3 other machines according to the hotline and another tech on this forum.

It's called a "conveying (or conveyance) unit" on this model, and if it's within warranty your covered. Otherwise around 400 bucks

tech51
10-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Does the df pick up assembley fully move to its home position and make its home sensor when the df cover is closed? There are some torque springs on the feed roller assembley which lifts that unit up and if these start slipping you will get that error. I`ve had this fault numerous times (sometimes on relatively new units) and flushing the springs with an alcohol type cleaner has always worked for me.
Hope this helps....

Custom Search