PDA

View Full Version : Scan Settings

Custom Search

JSC
10-14-2012, 03:32 PM
I have two C452's next to each other, on one when they scan to email after they have sent the job the machine shows in the screen "Do you wish to continue to use the destination and job settings" they would like this on both machines, no problem I thought I will just copy the settings on to the other............................................. .............. Could I get the other one to do the same.....could I like F***k :mad: I gave up after an hour It was doing my head in.

The thing is I have not seen this setting in any other Konica Minolta before so I'm struggling abit here. Can some one please put me out of my misery :(

Give me a good old jamming problem any day. (I'm going to regret saying that on Monday aren't I!!):o

kon
10-14-2012, 11:37 PM
I have two C452's next to each other, on one when they scan to email after they have sent the job the machine shows in the screen "Do you wish to continue to use the destination and job settings" they would like this on both machines, no problem I thought I will just copy the settings on to the other............................................. .............. Could I get the other one to do the same.....could I like F***k :mad: I gave up after an hour It was doing my head in.

The thing is I have not seen this setting in any other Konica Minolta before so I'm struggling abit here. Can some one please put me out of my misery :(

Give me a good old jamming problem any day. (I'm going to regret saying that on Monday aren't I!!):o

To keep the same scan destinations from one job to the next, perform the following:
1. Enter the Administrator mode.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Select Reset Settings.
4. Select Job Reset.
5. Select Next Job.
6. Select Reset Data After Job and set it to Confirm with User.
7. Exit the Administrator mode

OR TRY THIS
How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without displaying a 'Do you want to hold settings' message.
Description:
How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without message.
Solution:

Please follow these steps to hold the scan job settings:
1. Set Dipswitch No.73 to Hex 01 - This setting should allow you to hold scan settings and to be able to use the same address without touching the OK button after every scan job.
To enable Dipswitch, perform the following:
1. Press the Utility key, Details, then Stop 00, Stop 01.

2. Touch System 2. 3. Touch Software Switch Setting.
4. Touch Switch No., enter 73 with the keypad
5. Touch Hex Assignment, then the right arrow to move the curse to the digit on the right.
6. Press 1 one the keypad, then Fix.
7. Touch END to return to main screen

2. Set [Administrator Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [Reset Settings] -> [Job Reset] -> [Next JOB] -> [Reset Data After Job] -> [Reset Destination only] Now the Destination and Scan settings are held intil the Reset takes place.

Mita-Konica-Tech
10-15-2012, 03:02 AM
To keep the same scan destinations from one job to the next, perform the following:
1. Enter the Administrator mode.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Select Reset Settings.
4. Select Job Reset.
5. Select Next Job.
6. Select Reset Data After Job and set it to Confirm with User.
7. Exit the Administrator mode

OR TRY THIS
How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without displaying a 'Do you want to hold settings' message.
Description:
How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without message.
Solution:

Please follow these steps to hold the scan job settings:
1. Set Dipswitch No.73 to Hex 01 - This setting should allow you to hold scan settings and to be able to use the same address without touching the OK button after every scan job.
To enable Dipswitch, perform the following:
1. Press the Utility key, Details, then Stop 00, Stop 01.

2. Touch System 2. 3. Touch Software Switch Setting.
4. Touch Switch No., enter 73 with the keypad
5. Touch Hex Assignment, then the right arrow to move the curse to the digit on the right.
6. Press 1 one the keypad, then Fix.
7. Touch END to return to main screen

2. Set [Administrator Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [Reset Settings] -> [Job Reset] -> [Next JOB] -> [Reset Data After Job] -> [Reset Destination only] Now the Destination and Scan settings are held intil the Reset takes place.

What a great detailed explanation ..... !

JSC
10-15-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks Kon I'll give it a try.

Custom Search