PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhub C452/ NEC IT45C6 Image Problems

Custom Search

bdesire
10-15-2012, 12:48 AM
This machine produces bands going through the image on full color copies/prints, I don't see it on copies with 10% color coverage. So far I've changed the transfer belt, transfer roller and fuser. Removed and cleaned the LSU assy and replaced the MFP pcb and installed new firmware with no luck. The image shows up on the paper at the transfer belt. I have not replaced the IU's because the lines are consistent through each color, any help will be greatly appreciated.

kon
10-15-2012, 01:48 AM
This machine produces bands going through the image on full color copies/prints, I don't see it on copies with 10% color coverage. So far I've changed the transfer belt, transfer roller and fuser. Removed and cleaned the LSU assy and replaced the MFP pcb and installed new firmware with no luck. The image shows up on the paper at the transfer belt. I have not replaced the IU's because the lines are consistent through each color, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have seen hv power supply do this or bad contacts

blackcat4866
10-15-2012, 01:56 AM
I'd be interested in seeing a scan. =^..^=

JR2ALTA
10-15-2012, 02:50 AM
I have seen IUs cause problems for the preceding colors, since black is furthest to the right it can cause issues for the other three.

Custom Search