PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250: P6 and paper stops at the registration roller.

Custom Search

Methmann
10-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone

I have a strange problem with a Bizhub C250. Yesterday, i replaced the main motor, due to a C-5102 error. And after that, i powered on the machine. it was working well again.

But then i realized the life counter of the cyan IU was soon to end, i powered off the machine. Made a reset of the IU. Powered on again, and after it was finish to start up with the procedure, as if it was a new IU, it started to show a P6 error, related to the cyan IU. And i cant get it to print at all, it allways stops with the top of paper at the registration roller, as it doesnt run. And after some time, it shows a jam error.

I have tried to replace the main motor again. Replaced the Cyan IU. Cyan toner. Vaccumed the machine. And nothing helps! :(

When i look in "Level history" for TCR, the TCR for cyan is showing 12-13% and all the others show 6-7% How can that be??

I hope someone has got a clue, because i am totally blank.

JustManuals
10-16-2012, 08:07 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Jazzwcs
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Could be a couple of things that could be the problem. Based on your post it is more than likely an issue with PWB-MFP board or a faulty sensor but I'm leaning towards the PWB-MFP. You can check the wiring diagram and see if its getting the right voltage for registration unit.

Synaux
10-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Hi everyone

I have a strange problem with a Bizhub C250. Yesterday, i replaced the main motor, due to a C-5102 error. And after that, i powered on the machine. it was working well again.

But then i realized the life counter of the cyan IU was soon to end, i powered off the machine. Made a reset of the IU. Powered on again, and after it was finish to start up with the procedure, as if it was a new IU, it started to show a P6 error, related to the cyan IU. And i cant get it to print at all, it allways stops with the top of paper at the registration roller, as it doesnt run. And after some time, it shows a jam error.

I have tried to replace the main motor again. Replaced the Cyan IU. Cyan toner. Vaccumed the machine. And nothing helps! :(

When i look in "Level history" for TCR, the TCR for cyan is showing 12-13% and all the others show 6-7% How can that be??

I hope someone has got a clue, because i am totally blank.

I had this issue with a c252p (well I was getting p6-9).
What I did:
Removed all IUs and Toners and cleaned the contacts/waste ports.
Also, the waste toner auger was clogged badly in the transfer belt--cleared that out and vacuumed the waste toner lines as good as I could.
I also cleaned the IDC Registration Sensors.

It worked for about half a day and I had to do the whole procedure again with no further issues.
I was also getting really odd readings only for the Cyan IU.
I also performed a data clear + reset and stabilize, but that was after the p6-9 error was cleared (and I did not check the level history until doing so)

Dunno if any of that helps...

Methmann
10-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Could be a couple of things that could be the problem. Based on your post it is more than likely an issue with PWB-MFP board or a faulty sensor but I'm leaning towards the PWB-MFP. You can check the wiring diagram and see if its getting the right voltage for registration unit.

I will try that, thank you :)

Methmann
10-23-2012, 09:11 AM
I had this issue with a c252p (well I was getting p6-9).
What I did:
Removed all IUs and Toners and cleaned the contacts/waste ports.
Also, the waste toner auger was clogged badly in the transfer belt--cleared that out and vacuumed the waste toner lines as good as I could.
I also cleaned the IDC Registration Sensors.

It worked for about half a day and I had to do the whole procedure again with no further issues.
I was also getting really odd readings only for the Cyan IU.
I also performed a data clear + reset and stabilize, but that was after the p6-9 error was cleared (and I did not check the level history until doing so)

Dunno if any of that helps...

Thank you for your answer :)
But i have already tried vaccumed in behind the IU´s, toner supply, waste toner system, and the cleaning section of the belt.
Where is the IDC registration sensors located? Is it those sensors just before the registration roller? Or the sensors behind the IU´s?? :)

I have made a reset and stabilize, but not a data clear. I´m afraid the address book will be deleted.

Zeldaman
10-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi there!
Maybe only your cyan-IU is gone. Install a new one, i´ll think this will solve the problem. Until now, i´ve had allways problems after a while with reseted IU´s.
Greetings...

Synaux
10-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi there!
Maybe only your cyan-IU is gone. Install a new one, i´ll think this will solve the problem. Until now, i´ve had allways problems after a while with reseted IU´s.
Greetings...

He said he replaced the cyan IU and Toner. ;)

Synaux
10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Thank you for your answer :)
But i have already tried vaccumed in behind the IU´s, toner supply, waste toner system, and the cleaning section of the belt.
Where is the IDC registration sensors located? Is it those sensors just before the registration roller? Or the sensors behind the IU´s?? :)

I have made a reset and stabilize, but not a data clear. I´m afraid the address book will be deleted.

At least on the c252 it is right below the transfer belt next to the conveyance section before the registration roller.

I also forgot to mention that I have had to take the IUs out a inch or so and apply quick and very firm pressure to make them seat correctly--if you break it don't blame me though. :P
(Doing this might jar something else into place, but not really sure what that could be...or maybe the IUs like tough love...)

I think you can backup the address book/settings in the webGUI and then perform a reset, or check the PWB first.
Hope you get it figured out.

Custom Search