PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 210

Custom Search

bebe.radescu
10-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Hello

I have recently come across a KM 210 witch gave the message "adding toner - please wait". The printer made some noise, after a while it stops and says toner bottle empty. I taught the toner was stopping somewhere along the road meeting a stopper. I checked the Image Unit for anything that could stop the toner. I checked the hopper unit ant the unit that transports the toner from the hopper to the UI. I cleaned all these parts the printer again gave me the message "adding toner please wait", after a while it stopped and worked for one week. After a week it gave me the same message, adding toner, please wait. After this message the machine says that the toner bottle is empty(is half full). I guess somewhere along the road the toner meets somethings that jams it's flow. Any ideas?

Hansoon
10-18-2012, 10:07 AM
The toner auger inside the image unit is blocked and/or the little gear from the auger is slipping on its shaft.

Saturday I have to do such a machine with a similar problem in my shop. I will make pictures and post it here.

Hans

bebe.radescu
10-19-2012, 06:20 AM
The toner auger inside the image unit is blocked and/or the little gear from the auger is slipping on its shaft.

Saturday I have to do such a machine with a similar problem in my shop. I will make pictures and post it here.

Hans

Hello sir. It would be a great help for me if you could give me advice on how to solve this problem. If you make some pictures please live me a link with them. Thank you for your help.

Hansoon
10-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Here you go:

Directupload.net - 4ig7gm4v.jpg (http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3057/4ig7gm4v_jpg.htm)

Use for the described procedure in picture #9 only a drop of Gel Type Miracle Glue. The liquid type is not suitable and will penetrate the shaft.

Good luck

Hans

Custom Search