PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Used Konica Minolta C6500 from China and need to convert to US region

Custom Search

Juanchodeguate
10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Hello All,

I am new on this business and bought a used Konica Minolta C6500 in trip to China and I need help on getting machine up and running. Will like to know if anyone can help me on how to change regions on the machine from region 30 of china to US version. I am getting C-E006 error and are stuck on making machine work.

Any help will be appreciated.

wseyller
10-19-2012, 03:33 AM
Update firmware: Install version 15 Image and version 12 Control firmware or higher.

There may be some region settings in service mode too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Juanchodeguate
10-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Update firmware: Install version 15 Image and version 12 Control firmware or higher. There may be some region settings in service mode too. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Hello, were can I download the version 15 Image and version 12 control. I am truly lost and its really hard to find a Konica expert in my country. I also not sure what you mean by "DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2" but if you can take the time to explain I will really appreciate all the help.

wseyller
10-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Hello, were can I download the version 15 Image and version 12 control. I am truly lost and its really hard to find a Konica expert in my country. I also not sure what you mean by "DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2" but if you can take the time to explain I will really appreciate all the help.

Droid bionic is my phone which i am using to post using an app called Tapatalk. This info is my signature on every post i make. Not relevent to the discussion.

To download firmware for Konica Minolta machines you must have access to the service area of the Konica Minolta website that authorized technicians have. I don't think I or anyone else is allowed to provide that to anyone without those provisions.

907tec
10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I know a tech that travels to South America regularly to setup and train staff on the use and maintenance of C6500/C6501's. Let me know if you would like his contact information.

Juanchodeguate
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I know a tech that travels to South America regularly to setup and train staff on the use and maintenance of C6500/C6501's. Let me know if you would like his contact information. Thank you for your comment.. my email is jct@alvore.com for him or you to contact me to help me solve this problem. i am in guatemala (cenrtal america) regards

907tec
10-19-2012, 06:01 PM
I will give him your email.

Juanchodeguate
10-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I will give him your email.

hello 907tec. I tried to contact you but you have your account full. Any news on how to contact the technician to travel to Central America.

regards

if anyone know of a technician that can help me online to set up my C6500 Minolta I will appreciate the help. The unit was purchased on China and now i am getting C-e006 error. my technician in Guatemala thinks its because of region and that software needs to be updated but we were not able to fix it.

Synaux
10-24-2012, 02:30 AM
Update firmware: Install version 15 Image and version 12 Control firmware or higher.

There may be some region settings in service mode too.

Flashing the base firmware will give you the option to change region??
For the few machines that I have flashed, I do not recall any region change option.

I did a find text for "region" in the field serve, theory of operation, and user manual pdfs--there not a single hit (there were a few in and the SSD active solutions but that that regarding where people were contributing from).....lol

Other terms I have yet to search for (cause I am lazy)

arena, bailiwick, belt, block, clearing, country, demesne,
district, division, domain, dominion, environs, expanse, field, ghetto,
ground, inner city, jungle, land, locale, locality, neck of woods,
neighborhood, part, place, precinct, province, quarter, range, realm,
scene, section, sector, shire, sphere, stomping ground, suburb, terrain,
territory, tract, turf*, vicinity, walk, ward, world, zone

"Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2" lol!

wseyller
10-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Flashing the base firmware will give you the option to change region??
For the few machines that I have flashed, I do not recall any region change option.

I did a find text for "region" in the field serve, theory of operation, and user manual pdfs--there not a single hit (there were a few in and the SSD active solutions but that that regarding where people were contributing from).....lol

Other terms I have yet to search for (cause I am lazy)

arena, bailiwick, belt, block, clearing, country, demesne,
district, division, domain, dominion, environs, expanse, field, ghetto,
ground, inner city, jungle, land, locale, locality, neck of woods,
neighborhood, part, place, precinct, province, quarter, range, realm,
scene, section, sector, shire, sphere, stomping ground, suburb, terrain,
territory, tract, turf*, vicinity, walk, ward, world, zone

"Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2" lol!

All i did was search the error code the OP listed in the knowledge base for that machine. That was the solution listed. I don't have any experience on the issue. Not sure it is related to this particular situation but i would flash this just to rule it out.

wseyller
10-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Sorry double post

Custom Search