PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C350 strange jamming

Custom Search

groovy
10-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi all,
i'veserviced a biz C350 with a strange jamming issue.
There was a lot of printed sheets jammed on the transfer belt unit, near the waste toner collector box.
It's a very strange issue, any help?

Zeldaman
10-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi there!
Is the pickerfinger of the ITB in place?
Greetings...

groovy
10-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi there!Is the pickerfinger of the ITB in place?Greetings...Thanks a lot for your quick reply.How can i check this?

empiru
10-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Zeldaman is right.
You have to open the right door (the big one with the registration section, 2nd transfer, etc) and have a look as the Tr Belt is in place just above it there is a metal "shaft" that is supposed to have 1 or a few (I don't recall exactly) fingers that slightly touch the surface of the Tr Belt.
If those are missing, it is very possible to get those jams...

groovy
10-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Thank you.I don't remind if those finger are part of the transfer belt assy.
Zeldaman is right.You have to open the right door (the big one with the registration section, 2nd transfer, etc) and have a look as the Tr Belt is in place just above it there is a metal "shaft" that is supposed to have 1 or a few (I don't recall exactly) fingers that slightly touch the surface of the Tr Belt. If those are missing, it is very possible to get those jams...

empiru
10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Thank you.I don't remind if those finger are part of the transfer belt assy.Yes, if I recall corectly, they are part of the transfer belt assy.

JustManuals
10-22-2012, 09:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search