PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-E006 (used C6500 Kinica Milonta)

Custom Search

Juanchodeguate
10-22-2012, 10:23 PM
hello.. I am new on this business and bought a used Konica Minolta C6500 on a trip to china. I have the unit in Guatemala city(Central America) and cant get the unit to run do to this error (C-E006). I have technician visited my shop and he mentioned that it could be region or software update but we have gotten software from Chinese seller and its still not working. I need someone that has the time to help us online with software and we can do video conference maybe to guide us on how to fix it.

if any person is willing to help me and is interested to offer their services with a charge involved if necessary please contact me either though this post of via email to jct@alvore.com

thank you for all your cooperation

Synaux
10-23-2012, 02:17 AM
hello.. I am new on this business and bought a used Konica Minolta C6500 on a trip to china. I have the unit in Guatemala city(Central America) and cant get the unit to run do to this error (C-E006). I have technician visited my shop and he mentioned that it could be region or software update but we have gotten software from Chinese seller and its still not working. I need someone that has the time to help us online with software and we can do video conference maybe to guide us on how to fix it.

if any person is willing to help me and is interested to offer their services with a charge involved if necessary please contact me either though this post of via email to jct@alvore.com

thank you for all your cooperation

What exactly do you mean you cannot get it to run? Does it give that code and entirely non-responsive...or something else?

The only instance that I see this code is here:

Solution ID Solution Usage TAUS0658388EN*
Description
C-E006 when performing Printer Gamma Offset adjustment.
CAUSE: Low version of firmware installed.
SOLUTION: Install version 15 Image and version 12 Control firmware or higher.

Juanchodeguate
10-23-2012, 02:26 AM
What exactly do you mean you cannot get it to run? Does it give that code and entirely non-responsive...or something else? The only instance that I see this code is here: Solution ID Solution Usage TAUS0658388EN* Description C-E006 when performing Printer Gamma Offset adjustment. CAUSE: Low version of firmware installed. SOLUTION: Install version 15 Image and version 12 Control firmware or higher. Sorry I meant I can't get it to print anything due to the error.. I got a technician and he also mentioned this but it seems that because the printer is from china he could not use the firmware he has so he was not able to fix it due to region difference. do you know if this could be the reason.. maybe my technician is not such an expert so that is why I am looking for someone to assist us via web. regards

Synaux
10-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Sorry I meant I can't get it to print anything due to the error.. I got a technician and he also mentioned this but it seems that because the printer is from china he could not use the firmware he has so he was not able to fix it due to region difference. do you know if this could be the reason.. maybe my technician is not such an expert so that is why I am looking for someone to assist us via web. regards

Somebody else could answer your question about region that me, but I am pretty sure if he gets the NVRAM fw he can change the region upon reinitialization (or rather must set it).

There might be a soft-switch code for region code, but someone much smarter that me would have to elucidate that.

JustManuals
10-23-2012, 03:58 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search