PDA

View Full Version : Bh600/750 Web Unit

Custom Search

fernan
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi guy's i'm facing a problem with KONICA MINOLTA BH600/750
web unit ws not functioning the soleniod which activating the web unit to rotate was not working have any one of you facing this kind of problem and fix it............:)
thanx

mikeena
01-06-2008, 08:04 PM
well i have seen somekind a problem with this unit but it is usally after the pm. but if the solinoid is not engaging i would go and isolate this problem. i have seen more issues with this model then i would like to.

fernan
01-06-2008, 08:39 PM
actually sometimes it is coming before the pm and the soleniod was engage properly, i try to upgrade the firmware version of the machine but still same problem,

peter lynn
01-10-2008, 07:58 PM
web unit ws not functioning the soleniod which activating the web unit to rotate was not working have any one of you facing this kind of problem and fix it............:)
thanx
hi the same happened to me today the coupling arm of the rocking lever which takes the push action of the solenoid has broken {snapped off} part No,56QA54400 this happenes when fixer is pushed in to machine.:):).hope this is your fault....easy to get at
happy cpying peter

fernan
01-10-2008, 08:41 PM
thanks for the reply.......
FOR THIS PROBLEM THAT I'M HAVING WITH WEB ROLLERS.THE WEB UNIT,GEARS AND SOLENOID CAM ARE WORKING.THE SOLENOID IS WORKING IN I/O MODE BUT IT DOESN'T WORKON COPY MODE.THE UPPER ROLLER ALWAYS RUN OUT AND NOT REACH ITS COPYLIFE.IT ALSO SCRAPES THE TEFLONE.

Scott_Lewis
01-11-2008, 03:08 AM
thanx

Have you reset the web counter? It will stop advancing when the counter hits 350k.

peter lynn
01-12-2008, 10:33 PM
thanks for the reply.......
FOR THIS PROBLEM THAT I'M HAVING WITH WEB ROLLERS.THE WEB UNIT,GEARS AND SOLENOID CAM ARE WORKING.THE SOLENOID IS WORKING IN I/O MODE BUT IT DOESN'T WORKON COPY MODE.THE UPPER ROLLER ALWAYS RUN OUT AND NOT REACH ITS COPYLIFE.IT ALSO SCRAPES THE TEFLONE.
is it a band at the front end of teflon roller?
could be dev material , from pin hole in drum ,or charge grid too close to drum {remove grid cleaning pad}
happy copying peter

superfly
01-13-2008, 04:52 AM
TAUS0701149EN*
Solution ID Solution Usage
Description
Dirty copies.
Solution
CAUSE:The fixing unit web solenoid is not activating even though the solenoid operates in diagnostics. The fixing unit cleaning web counter was not reset
after replacement.
SOLUTION: To reset the cleaning web counter, perform the following:
1. Enter the Tech Rep mode.
2. Select Counter.
3. Select Present Parts Life.
4. Select Fixing Web Cleaner and press Clear.

fernan
01-15-2008, 09:11 PM
TAUS0701149EN*
Solution ID Solution Usage
Description
Dirty copies.
Solution
CAUSE:The fixing unit web solenoid is not activating even though the solenoid operates in diagnostics. The fixing unit cleaning web counter was not reset
after replacement.
SOLUTION: To reset the cleaning web counter, perform the following:
1. Enter the Tech Rep mode.
2. Select Counter.
3. Select Present Parts Life.
4. Select Fixing Web Cleaner and press Clear.

thank you for your time to reply on my problem regarding the web rollers.i appreciate it very much.i followed the instructions and the machine is working now

Haroldbfix
02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Make sure the correct web was used. The B600-750 are different from the 7155-7272. To be exact, the brown gear on the web of the B600 has less teeth than the 7155.

I had several machine with the webs not advancing or rolling out of the fuser after the pm.

Marcotoshiba
02-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks a lot to Scott Lewis and Superfly.
I have the same problem and a very angry customer...
I really did not think to the items counter reset...

In fact, this 750 has about 500000 copies/prints made.

Next week i will go to the customer and thanks to your informations i hope to fix it !
Furthermore that machine sometimes makes severe wrinkles on standard A4 - 80g sheets. Do you think a correct fuser-roll lubrication (whith regular fuser-web action) could solve even this wrinkles problem?

Thanks again and sorry for my awful English.
Marco.

Marcotoshiba
02-11-2009, 07:15 PM
OK!;)
today i have resetted the counter explained by Scott Lewis

Now web solenoid works fine (one shot every copy) :).
I made about 1000 copies before to leave my customer without any wrinkles or any other problem...

I hope the problem is fixed.
Thanks.

fixthecopier
02-11-2009, 11:45 PM
One of the things that can cause wrinkles on copies is not entering the fuser smoothly. A slight build up of toner on the metal plate that enters the fuser can be the cause.

Marcotoshiba
03-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks for your tip about wrinkles.

At a moment the problem does not still exist, but in case of wrinkles will occurs again, i will consider to check and well clean the fuser metal input-plate.

Best regards,

Marco.

mrwho
03-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Have you reset the web counter? It will stop advancing when the counter hits 350k.

Excelent tip. I didn't knew about this until I got it today. Reps to you! Thanks!

Custom Search