PDA

View Full Version : Permanent error c 2152 on Bizhub c 203

Custom Search

ogaliandy
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
has any one experienced C 2152 which is permanent, i changed the Transfer Belt, the Fuser Drive Unit and even the Transfer belt sensor inside the machine, it goes away then after several copies to comes back permanent, has

Shadow
10-24-2012, 04:16 PM
remove the transfer belt and retract the pressure roller by hand, turn the gear.
check to see that the pressure roller has not popped out of place.
reinstall the belt and power the machine off.
re-power the machine and see if the error code returns.
don't forget to clear the jam and error counters and check the history of the errors.
baring this I would be inclined to check the drive gear for the transfer unit pressure roller on the main frame.
my educated guess would be that the roller has popped out of place.

JustManuals
10-24-2012, 10:13 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kingarthur
10-25-2012, 10:56 AM
got a feeling there was a firmware update to do as well...wouldn't do any harm to install the latest anyway

ogaliandy
10-25-2012, 02:46 PM
remove the transfer belt and retract the pressure roller by hand, turn the gear. check to see that the pressure roller has not popped out of place. reinstall the belt and power the machine off. re-power the machine and see if the error code returns. don't forget to clear the jam and error counters and check the history of the errors. baring this I would be inclined to check the drive gear for the transfer unit pressure roller on the main frame. my educated guess would be that the roller has popped out of place. Thanks for the info i will try that

ogaliandy
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM
got a feeling there was a firmware update to do as well...wouldn't do any harm to install the latest anyway

do you have the firmware it would hurt to install it as well

kingarthur
10-25-2012, 04:18 PM
do you have the firmware it would hurt to install it as well

Sorry cant help you there, you have to get it from Konica Minolta

Custom Search