PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C353 grey and cyan background bands

Custom Search

wilbing
10-24-2012, 10:58 PM
My customer noticed some grey and cyan bands in the background halfway through a large copy run, the first hundred were ok then the rest with the bands on. The bands have a repeat pattern that, on a run, will move up the page but each band is different and has a pattern through it. The black IU was indicating replacement required, this has been changed and made no difference. I have also tried another transfer belt and checked all connections in the machine. I'm assuming it won't be the laser units as the problem would involve two laser units. I'm running short of ideas so I'm hoping that someone on here has come across this problem before.

JustManuals
10-25-2012, 02:14 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

MAD0RAM
10-25-2012, 10:58 AM
The pattern looks a lot like a charge grid.
What is the percentage on the Cyan unit and if its low was it chipped previously?
I would try a new Cyan unit, I personally did not see any black in your sample.

Imsdal
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Have you change the drums and the belt and the problem donīt go away then I have to tell you that is the is the MFP board.

Godd luck.

David.

Darren King
10-25-2012, 06:10 PM
I once had the transfer roller cause a similar problem. Have you tried a new transfer roller?
Darren

wilbing
10-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks for your ideas. The example I attached does have grey and cyan on it but my scanner is obviously not very good, time to invest in a new one!, It does look like a control grid pattern so maybe the HV pcb or is the grid controlled by the mfp? Looks like this is going to be an expensive repair. I will try the transfer roller first.

Custom Search