PDA

View Full Version : CQ Strange Blocks on Prints

Custom Search

BreesBacker
10-25-2012, 05:41 PM
I am having these strange blocks on print jobs show up on most but not all prints. Some are black some are cyan in color. This is a Oce cm2520 the same as a BisHub c250. We have tried replacing the main PWB-MFP, PWB-M and Firmware. One month before this problem showed up we had to replace the NVRAM because of corruption. Thanks in advance.1790717908

907tec
10-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Does this happen on internal prints, as well? It is usually best to make internal test prints from each individual imaging unit first, to determine whether the problem is in the read or the write section. Print out some gradation test patterns
(C-->M-->Y-->K) and figure out which imaging units exhibit the defect. If the problem only occurs on one color, you can narrow your search down to that area. If it is occurring on all imaging unit gradations, I would perform a stop-test to see if the defect appears on the belt and/or each drum. I have never seen this particular defect, so a little more info will be helpful.

JustManuals
10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mo0651
10-25-2012, 08:21 PM
did you look at transfer belt? Looks like something stuck on it.

BreesBacker
10-25-2012, 09:30 PM
did you look at transfer belt? Looks like something stuck on it.

We have replaced the Transfer belt and fuser. But as you can see the blocks change size and shape. Also they are sometimes cyan, megenta or black in color.

Custom Search